AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

WTF did you guys buy? the mesh looks pink :rofl: i'm chilling with my 04's :smokin

let these dudes cook if they want em. yall act like anybody gettin these is just passin the 04s on the shelf right nxt to em. of course people want the 3m but 04s and OGs aint very easily attainable.

Last edited by a moderator:
man the thirst for these was unreal.   I went to my local HOH yesterday at 5 when they said to get there to get your ticket for them.  I have never missed a general release from them doing this.  This time  I was unsuccessful for the first time in about 30 plus releases of me coppin from them.  smh The workers there said hundreds of people were lined up by noon.     Luckily My Wife won one of the raffles for them so I was able to still cop.    If this is how its gonna be for the rest of the year on other releases I'm gonna have to find new ways to cop.   lol I work and have a family I don't have time to be sitting around like that.   I might just have to start pre ordering for big releases now.  I will save more in the long run from all  the money I will miss sitting in lines for hours.

Last edited:
Im not being racist against asians... indians/whites/blacks are ALL ignorant. 90% of these forums fall into that ctaegory considering most everyone who just tried to flame me are in mommys house still dropping $400 a month on shoes then come to complain to me about getting an overdraft fee back.

suckas

Im sure there will be plenty of restocks popping up for these if some big chain stores havent gotten their full orders yet. anybody heard from littlerichie yet?

not to stick up for dude, but he didnt combine the two,

he said "these asians come in."

while he does then next say "(im a banker so i deal with THEIR.."), he did use a period after stating theat some asians came in.

he mighta meant all people who come into his bank in general...i mean im sure 1/4 are complainers n douches

not to say he wasnt being outtaline, cuz he coulda meant it, but maybe a 5% chance he didnt? haha

Who cares if their Asians though. Why is that relevant to his story?

not to stick up for dude, but he didnt combine the two,

he said "these asians come in."

while he does then next say "(im a banker so i deal with THEIR.."), he did use a period after stating theat some asians came in.

he mighta meant all people who come into his bank in general...i mean im sure 1/4 are complainers n douches

not to say he wasnt being outtaline, cuz he coulda meant it, but maybe a 5% chance he didnt? haha

replace asian in his story with black and see if anybodys defending him. dude is a straight racist clown.

Last edited by a moderator:
FNL mobile failed me at release I had shoes in cart but check out slowed down, the  poof magically shoes disappear out of my cart.

mean.gif

got thru FNL ...now i hope they didnt over sell like the am90og and cancel my order...SMH!!

I said asians because they were asian..... if i said "these couple of white people came in" then it would be fine. Take your reverse racism and blog it to jesse jackson

I said asians because they were asian..... if i said "these couple of white people came in" then it would be fine. Take your reverse racism and blog it to jesse jackson

u made the point to mention it. must be of some significance. How about "these people came in" ?

This is turning into worldstarhiphop taking my sentence and turning the context around to make me a racist lol Im far from a racist so thats the end of it.

So you went half size up? I have a pair of ix's I got in a 8.5 fit fine length wise but little snug on the pinky toe. I think a size 9 would have been longer roomier but loose on pinky toe. So I'm not really following you as to stick with my usual 8.5 or get a 9????

man the thirst for these was unreal.
Yup. People just don't know. And it's going to be like this for the whole year thanks to the hype. This dude standing on line was like I'ma leave my house at 4 for the Grapes. I was like you might as well start camping now.

And he was like the Grapes were the only big release. I can see the Royal Blue, He Got Game, WC 3 2013 and Grapes being crazy. And the others won't be anything to sneeze at.

Honestly, Foot Locker and whatever corporation owns them needs to upgrade their family of sites. Also, I don't like that the stock is linked to all of them, but it makes sense from a logistical view.

Passed specifically because of the price tag, and variant looking mesh.

First off, another year goes by and Jordan Brand feels the need to increase the price, but for what?

Let's be real here, if I'm getting something that's less quality for a higher price than normal - 99.9% I'm passing on it, regardless of what type of product it is. No justifiable reason to increase prices, at the same time offering less. Just doesn't add up to me.

Not to completely knock these, but they just don't carry the same weight as the 04's - and the 04's got a bad rep for the quality of the leather. The shape and materials used made this an easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom