AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Stupid FNL never took my payment AGAIN!!! I seriously dislike FNL the most of all the sites. I've never had luck with their punk *****, This would be strike Three cuz eastbay has never been kind to me either... Will be lurking on CL hopefully prices drop :rolleyes

I had tht problem yesterday where it was taking forever to accept my payment Visa card like 2 min , I hit the refresh an it went through it might b there serves r over worked to trying to process so many orders at once , I never got a conformation email nothing at all from FNL , just an order number did the track thing an there on the truck head to the CRIB , plus1 for living close to the shipping facility , waiting to see how these bad boys look in person

I don't think Easbay even has the answer to this right now.

Best thing to do is stay close to their tweets.
My RESTOCKS arrived already from FNL, and Eastbay hasn't even released them
mean.gif

Looked at the tracking and their scheduled for Monday. This was with the cheapest shipping option (economy). When are others expecting to receive theirs?

anyone looking for a 9.5 in these pm me my shop has one left and just called me asking if i knew anyone. ill ask if they will do i phone order for you 

Last edited:
Looked at the tracking and their scheduled for Monday. This was with the cheapest shipping option (economy). When are others expecting to receive theirs?
Don't receive mine until Wednesday. I'm just glad they are on there way hearing that some FNL orders were getting canceled had me worried for a bit.

Don't receive mine until Wednesday. I'm just glad they are on there way hearing that some FNL orders were getting canceled had me worried for a bit.
Looks like mine is gonna be cancelled. It's still going from store to store (they were unable to move my order for fulfillment during the restock). The restock timed me out after I pushed submit, even though I followed the link provided here and did it early. Expecting it to be cancelled soon.
mean.gif

Just got mines yesterday... they look really nice on feet! Hope everyone is happy with theirs, even those with minor defects!

I'm getting mine today , live 3 hrs from the wherehouse , pretty much next but I got the economy shipping to

Wtf, my friend just got his pair from yesterday's finishline stock. I chose standard shipping too. Finishline is in Indianapolis (I think) and we are in a Chicago suburb so that probably explains.

I wanted to trade my sz 10 for a sz 9.5, but I just got offered a sz 9.5 bred 11 for these and an additional $50.
Umm ok. :smokin

Looks like I'm gonna have to come back to these in a month or so. Hopefully resale market will be pretty much retail by then. JB been breaking my wallet, and I'm trying to get the Vs next Saturday.

So BM emailed me in the week asking for extra shipping $ to the US (exactly like was posted in this thread some pages back), I completely forgot to email them back to cancel (since I copped 2 pair from FNL), and they just sent me a shipping confirmation....I paid through paypal and there are no more charges on my card....any chance they just shipped them? Or can they hit me with extra shipping upon arrival? Really strange...

Hmm. Production date on mine were July - September. I'm curious if JB was planning to release these this month and the HGG"S in March from the jump...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom