AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
So there’s a week long entry period for a raffle that everyone and their mother will have time to enter?

…doesn’t sound very promising.
As many others have said, it's not the typical raffle where a cpu just pulls names randomly. But feel free to not enter. Nobody is forcing you.
So they manually sorting out 3-5 million entries with 90% entries being bot spammed with variation in name/addresses that you can’t tell which is real

I swear, I think some people are super slow. SMH I am on AMM's IG reading some of the comments and folks did not understand that for the in-store raffle that you were to sign up today (pretty much as soon as that post went up) to select your day and time to go into the store between 4/30 and 5/5. People in the comments talking about AMM opened the slots up a day early and they pulling a Trophy Room and blah, blah, blah.....

And all the folks talking about why are they doing a raffle this time.....UMMMM, they did a raffle for the 3s and the 1s too in addition to FCFS on the actual release day (which they are doing again for these, but again people do not read or are not comprehending what they read), so unless you did not try to go for those (meaning you are probably new to collecting sneakers), what are you talking about?!?!?! The only thing that is different now is the Discord raffle.

So they manually sorting out 3-5 million entries with 90% entries being bot spammed with variation in name/addresses that you can’t tell which is real
I mean you can think what you want. It's clear you haven't entered their previous raffles so don't worry about this one. If you want to ignore what everyone is telling you, that's cool.

These come with 3 sets of laces- black, burgundy, and a vintage white pair, but I opted for a set I had at home already.
C56556E2-EF84-42C7-B3B3-2D55DE777E67.jpeg
Hope I can secure these for my birthday. My bday on May 10 and these release a few days later. 🙏

I swear, I think some people are super slow. SMH I am on AMM's IG reading some of the comments and folks did not understand that for the in-store raffle that you were to sign up today (pretty much as soon as that post went up) to select your day and time to go into the store between 4/30 and 5/5. People in the comments talking about AMM opened the slots up a day early and they pulling a Trophy Room and blah, blah, blah.....

And all the folks talking about why are they doing a raffle this time.....UMMMM, they did a raffle for the 3s and the 1s too in addition to FCFS on the actual release day (which they are doing again for these, but again people do not read or are not comprehending what they read), so unless you did not try to go for those (meaning you are probably new to collecting sneakers), what are you talking about?!?!?! The only thing that is different now is the Discord raffle.
Not everyone’s in the states

people really comparing the standard SS/AMM/APB raffles to the raffle of their own collaborated shoe where theres been evidence in the past of tons of success?

The reason why sign-ups are harder now and going to get even harder in the future is because we're already 4-5 SS/AMM releases in and people are seeing every time that the in-store raffles has a 99% chance of a W. So more people are signing up for this "guarantee" and signing up friends & family too. I remember the AMM 3 in-store slots lasted for days as available. I even made an appt the day before the final day.

people really comparing the standard SS/AMM/APB raffles to the raffle of their own collaborated shoe where theres been evidence in the past of tons of success?

The reason why sign-ups are harder now and going to get even harder in the future is because we're already 4-5 SS/AMM releases in and people are seeing every time that the in-store raffles has a 99% chance of a W. So more people are signing up for this "guarantee" and signing up friends & family too. I remember the AMM 3 in-store slots lasted for days as available. I even made an appt the day before the final day.
Yea thats the downside. The secret is out that in store is the play so now those reservations fly. I posted yesterday morning to give everyone here a heads up but I didn't know the time and everyone isn't on NT all day. Hopefully a lot of people here were able to sign up.

All 3 have been easy, but maybe its just my Area. Instore signup is basically a preorder lmao. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 can back me up on this

Yea thats the downside. The secret is out that in store is the play so now those reservations fly. I posted yesterday morning to give everyone here a heads up but I didn't know the time and everyone isn't on NT all day. Hopefully a lot of people here were able to sign up.

Got a Houston appointment for Sunday. If it’s anything like the in store AMM 1 raffle then :pimp:

Definitely tougher. 1 and 3s in store process was easy and plentiful. For some reason the 2s I didn’t see any options pop up at all for houston at either stores.

Hopeful

Definitely tougher. 1 and 3s in store process was easy and plentiful. For some reason the 2s I didn’t see any options pop up at all for houston at either stores.

Hopeful
How soon did u try to schedule? I got in like 5 min after AMM post. They had a bunch of times still available. I made the appointment at AMM tho. Didn’t bother checking SS.

relax guys, theres 5 days to enter this raffle. Let's not all go in through the door at once.
I can’t remember which raffle, but I recall never getting in on an AMM raffle because it was botted hard the whole time. Good luck to everyone, I’ll be banging my head against the wall trying as well.

I can’t remember which raffle, but I recall never getting in on an AMM raffle because it was botted hard the whole time. Good luck to everyone, I’ll be banging my head against the wall trying as well.

well yeah if you're talking about a regular raffle on AMM for some other hyped sneakers like Travis Fragment High. They seem like they just let those raffles get spammed. But for their own collab? The raffle success rate is decent.

well yeah if you're talking about a regular raffle on AMM for some other hyped sneakers like Travis Fragment High. They seem like they just let those raffles get spammed. But for their own collab? The raffle success rate is decent.
Actually just got my entry in. I wasn’t saying anything bad about AMM, I think they do a great job. I only have the 3s, was unsuccessful on the 1s, but I still think all the AMM collab drops are fair. Props to James Whitner.

Back
Top Bottom