AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
I get hated on because I hit on a multiple manual drops (and still take a sh** ton of L’s from raffles and SNKRS like everyone else). The data points clearly show I have WAY better odds on a manual drop and that is indicative of some level of skill being involved to obtain a shorter wait time. Like I really feel for people who took L’s; it’s a **** feeling especially for a sneaker you really want.

You getting hated on because you came in here bragging. You got through manually, you lucked out. That's all their is to it.

You getting hated on because you came in here bragging. You got through manually, you lucked out. That's all their is to it.
How is it luck if I’ve hit on every manual release I’ve gone for this year? Concepts, Union 2s, Union Dunks, and now these.

How is it luck if I’ve hit on every manual release I’ve gone for this year? Concepts, Union 2s, Union Dunks, and now these.
Are you really trying to argue that you are skilled at manual releases? Most of it is due to internet speed/ping and simply knowing what kind of captchas are being used. Sometimes in a LEO-based system, it’s not even that.

$60-70 over retail on stockx. Not bad. I bit the bullet
I’m not surprised that this was a harder cop than the 1’s and 3’s. The popularity of the 3 and subsequent resell value surge was not anticipated by many.
The 2s might have been a harder cop but based on what you two have said, seems like 2s gonna 2 and resale ain’t really hitting like the 3s were (I bought my 2nd pair of AMM 3s for $400 soon after release).

Shopify drop is literally a race to get in line first. Bots always get in first because they get into queue as soon as it goes live. Usually queue goes live a couple minutes before so bots cart a dummy item to get through queue and then empty out the cart afterwards so they can cart the actual item with no queue as soon as it loads onto the site . With site domain changes like this manual has a chance since bots can’t preload an item into their cart since it’s on an unknown domain and they don’t have a item to pre cart. There’s skill when it comes to manual drops. There’s no LEO drops when it comes to Shopify. If you practice enough you can get everything down fast including the box around cat in one try.

The speed at which you get through the keyword captcha and draw-the-box captchas are somewhat dependent on how fast/accurate you type and/or how good your hand-eye coordination skills are. So i'd say there is indeed some skill and experience involved in these types of drops. However, luck is also factored in since getting through the captchas quicker than someone else doesn't necessarily guarantee your queue time will be shorter

Last edited:
Hit in store and manual. Manual was surprising because I was in line with my size but it sold out…so I was able to remove and grab a pair for my homie with no queue. I find their drops much better than Union.

Those of you that hit manual, Are you using computer or phone? I can never hit at work my service is ****ty.

I had a 1 minute wait time on Union 2s but when I got in it said sold out. Wild because people were getting pairs much later down the line.

The speed at which you get through the keyword captcha and draw-the-box captchas are somewhat dependent on how fast/accurate you type and/or how good your hand-eye coordination skills are. So i'd say there is indeed some skill and experience involved in these types of drops. However, luck is also factored in since getting through the captchas quicker than someone else doesn't necessarily guarantee your queue time will be shorter
What’s the secret for drawing the boxes? Does it need to be super tight around the object? Do you use a computer or phone? I literally had to do like 10.

Those of you that hit manual, Are you using computer or phone? I can never hit at work my service is ****ty.

I had a 1 minute wait time on Union 2s but when I got in it said sold out. Wild because people were getting pairs much later down the line.
Used my phone

What’s the secret for drawing the boxes? Does it need to be super tight around the object? Do you use a computer or phone? I literally had to do like 10.

As tight as you can around the object. I used to make the mistake of trying to draw it as fast as I could and would take L after L. Started slowing it down and making the box tighter and my success rate has drastically improved. I use my computer but that’s because I’m just more comfortable with a mouse than drawing on the phone

Shopify drop is literally a race to get in line first. Bots always get in first because they get into queue as soon as it goes live. Usually queue goes live a couple minutes before so bots cart a dummy item to get through queue and then empty out the cart afterwards so they can cart the actual item with no queue as soon as it loads onto the site . With site domain changes like this manual has a chance since bots can’t preload an item into their cart since it’s on an unknown domain and they don’t have a item to pre cart. There’s skill when it comes to manual drops. There’s no LEO drops when it comes to Shopify. If you practice enough you can get everything down fast including the box around cat in one try.

^ this is the truth, ruth. Recently I was able to hit on both Union 2s and AMM 2s with no wait at all, got them purchased within the first minute by typing fast and getting the captcha done on the first try.

I use a computer and my wait time was a 1min. I got the box around the airplane the first try. I think that's key. I really wish other stores would take notes from AMM.

My boy found a practice link for the box drawing lol. Sounds corny but I guess if you really want something it will help.

But if you go too fast (I.e. draw the square around the cat too quickly during the captcha) you won’t get in because you’ll get flagged. so it isn’t even about being the fastest obviously since there is a factor of luck here.

Back
Top Bottom