AJ III Craft Ivory Feb 3, 2024

Should Jordan Brand keep the “Crafts” coming or stop?

• Yes Keep ‘em coming

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • No STOP immediately

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Props to Swoosh plug :nthat:

httpswww.nike.comcheckout#orderconfirmation.png

Not where I’m at. Ima hit you for future releases 😆
Speak for youself.

Ive hit on 1-2 snkrs releases since 2021 before this release. I even deleted my old account and created a new one hoping to change my luck striking out on everything. Only reason i was able to cop the 3 releases was because no one else wanted em
where are you brothers located for it to be so hard for you to cop? The past 3 years have been a breeze for Jordan heads besides maybe some collabs. Most everything is slightly above or below retail on the secondary market as well.

where are you brothers located for it to be so hard for you to cop? The past 3 years have been a breeze for Jordan heads besides maybe some collabs. Most everything is slightly above or below retail on the secondary market as well.
ADVERTISEMENT​
Quite obvious they’re in the middle of nowhere lol. There hasn’t been a difficult GR release since peak Covid in decently populated areas. JB has lost a bit of its luster to the youth if we’re being honest here.

Sz 14 gang here.

Like my post said…SNKRS releases have damn near been impossible for me.

I used to live in San Diego and shoe releases were all app draws, in store draws, online draws, or back doored. Couple that with most stores either not getting my size or only getting 1 pair = damn near impossible scenarios.

Anyway, not freckin bc it was money saved i guess after the frustration went dissipated lol

Back
Top Bottom