Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
Can't get over how useless these are in the sense that they legit should've just been True Blues.. especially with the last version we got.

I agree these are useless in a general sense because that shade of blue the Wizards had isn't a typical blue shade like navy, royal or sky. It's easier to match shoes with those shades of blue since a lot of clothes are made in those shades as well. I've only seen that shade of blue on the Wizards previous uniform incarnation in my life.

The other thing that makes them unappealing is the satin used for the sock liner. Making the interior with divergent material was unnecessary. I will always be used to seeing the interior of the Jordan III with the typical cotton material in them.

But there is some salvation with these if anyone is a true Wizards fan because they can clearly be worn with Wizards apparel in that previous color. These would definitely go good with the John Wall authentic throwback rookie year jersey.

So Jordan actually played in this colorway? Does anyone know the list of PE Jordans that Jordan played in?

He did. Strangely, Mike didn't have a TON of PE pairs. He was all about playing in what was available to the public because it was good for sales. He had little tweaks here and there, but for the most part, it was all GR stuff.

First set I can remember was when his 5's all had the 23 embroidered at the heel. GR colors, but that little tweak separated his pairs from the regular ones. As far as I know, that was it until the 10's, which were the same deal. His 10's had the 45 embroidered at the ankle, then he almost immediately switched to the 11's. In the 96 playoffs, he busted out an all black IE low. When he got to the Wizards, he wore these, and a white/royal pair of the 17 lows.

Honestly, that's about all I can recall other than little weartest sample stuff with the 1's and 2's where they were testing different soles and height. If I missed anything, please feel free to fill in the gaps for me.

EDIT: Thanks to vegetaray123 vegetaray123 for catching one I misspoke on. It was blacked out 13 lows, not the 11 ie.

Last edited:
He did. Strangely, Mike didn't have a TON of PE pairs. He was all about playing in what was available to the public because it was good for sales. He had little tweaks here and there, but for the most part, it was all GR stuff.

First set I can remember was when his 5's all had the 23 embroidered at the heel. GR colors, but that little tweak separated his pairs from the regular ones. As far as I know, that was it until the 10's, which were the same deal. His 10's had the 45 embroidered at the ankle, then he almost immediately switched to the 11's. In the 96 playoffs, he busted out an all black IE low. When he got to the Wizards, he wore these, and a white/royal pair of the 17 lows.

Honestly, that's about all I can recall other than little weartest sample stuff with the 1's and 2's where they were testing different soles and height. If I missed anything, please feel free to fill in the gaps for me.

To add to this…The IE’s were never worn by MJ in a game…They were called the “refs” for a while since the story was that Nike has made them specifically for referees to wear…Who really knows that the deal was with those…

MJ wore the Playoff 11’s in low top form during the 1996 Playoffs, as well as a pair of the Concord 11’s in low top form during the championship parade that year…He also wore two pairs of 13 lows that were PE’s during the 1998 Playoffs…Some of the absolute best pairs to never have released at this point…

07BA279F-D94D-4F2E-85B7-0B0522A516F5.jpeg
022F386B-6FFE-4E31-92A6-FE7CC7462BF9.jpeg
92EA3572-64CB-4FB8-A141-6F3D8BB87EFA.jpeg

To add to this…The IE’s were never worn by MJ in a game…They were called the “refs” for a while since the story was that Nike has made them specifically for referees to wear…Who really knows that the deal was with those…

MJ wore the Playoff 11’s in low top form during the 1996 Playoffs, as well as a pair of the Concord 11’s in low top form during the championship parade that year…He also wore two pairs of 13 lows that were PE’s during the 1998 Playoffs…Some of the absolute best pairs to never have released at this point…

07BA279F-D94D-4F2E-85B7-0B0522A516F5.jpeg
022F386B-6FFE-4E31-92A6-FE7CC7462BF9.jpeg
92EA3572-64CB-4FB8-A141-6F3D8BB87EFA.jpeg

Yep, you're right. I got them mixed up with those blacked out 13's.

But there is some salvation with these if anyone is a true Wizards fan because they can clearly be worn with Wizards apparel in that previous color. These would definitely go good with the John Wall authentic throwback rookie year jersey.
Given the current state of the Wizards, pretty sure all of those people have offed themselves by now…

Back
Top Bottom