AJ IV Infrared June 24, 2022

EA isn’t a myth I guess. Happy to not worry about these at work next week… back to the EA basement tho

6FE7F909-2C8B-48C9-BC7B-3FDE1978462C.png

Forget Nike. I don’t get EA at all. Member since 2007 according to them, but actually longer, and only got it twice. That’s BS.

Last edited:
Saw these boxes stacked at DTLR today when I went to get Stage Haze 1s. Wasnt sure what they were because I only saw the grey box top.

Anyway, hope I can get these for retail. If not Ill be happy with my PSG6s

IN for these! These are my second favorite Jordans to release this year.

Playoff 12 hold the #1 spot. These are a must for me though.

Uh oh, that means resell for you I assume? These seem as popular as the Military Blacks, with similar stock, and those were not that easy to hit.

If I strike out, I’ll pay resell. I like them that much.

I hear ya. I did that for the Militaries. Would love to see these in-hand, but the pics don't move me like the Militaries did for some reason. I can't place it; just not a must have for me (and 4s are my THING). I hope you hit at retail!

I'd trade my Red Thunders for these but trading just never works.

I hear ya. I did that for the Militaries. Would love to see these in-hand, but the pics don't move me like the Militaries did for some reason. I can't place it; just not a must have for me (and 4s are my THING). I hope you hit at retail!

I'd trade my Red Thunders for these but trading just never works.
These are better in person and nice materials

Every pair I see the jump man on the heel tab looks different. Some look way to long and some look to short. And some don’t even Match on each shoe. I guess this will happen when thousands and thousands of shoes are being made in different places

For me these may not be as wearable as miltary blacks , but they got more appeal, on the same hand I love black & grey fits , so these had to be obtained. My girl would state otherwise, shes always on some dam* you get any and every pair you want , what the hell you need all those shoes for, I told her to pull side pieces, then directly after that statement I successfully deked her attempt at a slap😁 prime mayweather style.
Anyways,
Locked in 1 pair thru 1 of my ppl at ftl via $50 ontop of retail.
Hoping I can lock in a couple more, 1 to stock, 1 for trade....
Speaking of trades pwguy pwguy , dm with the size of the red thunder 4 youre holding, lets see if we can work something out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom