AJ IV Infrared June 24, 2022

FA149743-8FF3-4EFC-BE5F-E87E8D21F085.jpeg
Caught a win for both Men’s and kids on the ship to me.

In my area, most JD Sports/Finish Lines are doing FCFS which is weird because they did in store raffles on Monday.

I’m not out and about, seeing a ton of people picking up pairs in this Discord I’m in because of this.

They might be selling off raffle winners pairs as well.

So... Hibbett only gives you until noon to pick up raffle wins. My son had a Dr appointment at 10 and I live 2 hours away from the store I won @. Called to make sure they would still have my pair at 1. Got there 10 mins before 1 and they acted like they might have sold my pair. Told them I had called before and let them know I was coming. They brought my pair from the back... this woman in front of me was buying like 6 pairs and had the nerve to get mad because they told her they didnt have MY size 10.5. Had to check her and let her know I drove 2 hours for these, for my collection, not for the sole intention of reselling... then she started making excuses talking about she has a bunch of sons and other BS. Sure she was lying tho.

Some of those Hibbett/City Gear dudes are shady AF. They did me dirty on the Taupe Hazes. Usually hit their ship to me option, but these were my first in-store. Confirmed through the app, and everything, but apparently certain stores were making you call and make pick up appointments. Didn't see this til 10 minutes before close and started calling, but nobody picked up. Drove down there as soon as they opened and they hit me with "sorry, since you didn't make an appointment, we reserve the right to sell your pair." I said sell it to who? Y'all JUST opened and there's nobody else here. They just kept repeating the same line over and over until I left.

Anyone looking they still have unclaimed pairs at fnl in downtown indy. Circle mall or something like that. Not sure of sizes. In town for business so don't know other spots in the area.

Y’all got be on it once the winners are selected. I have the app open right at 4PM every time.

Not chancing it. Only way I’m missing a reservation is if the app is crashing.

Went to the mall to pick up my pr from Footlocker. These are :nthat:in hand. Went to Champs to see if they had leftovers.. And came across the Heritage.

Attachments

• PhotoCollage_20220616_111417853.jpg
    PhotoCollage_20220616_111417853.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 133
Back
Top Bottom