AJ IV Red Thunder Jan, 15 2022

zsneakerheadz should just change his name to “90%fake”

its comical he posts the first look pics about a week after the fakes arrive.

just funny the same people that say “never!!!!” to the fakes

are the ones that love his pics and tell him how “hot” the shoes are ans how good they look.

but fakes came out last weekfellas so be weary of anyone selling already.

I didn't think Zsneaks was posting personal pairs. I figured they just reposted the best pics of what we can or should expect when the official release happens.
i know. but he fails to mention ANYTHING about 90% being fakes that most people would crap all over.

sometimes he posts the persons handle, whoever bought the fakes and wanted some clout from him.

zsneakerheadz should just change his name to “90%fake”

its comical he posts the first look pics about a week after the fakes arrive.

just funny the same people that say “never!!!!” to the fakes

are the ones that love his pics and tell him how “hot” the shoes are ans how good they look.

but fakes came out last weekfellas so be weary of anyone selling already.
zsneakerheadz zsneakerheadz

tenor (13).gif

an NT “member.” but at least he doesnt steal NT info and post it as his own.

other NT members can show pics of early shoes (fakes) here and get an earful n told how horrible they look. but he gets likes and defended (on IG) lol

i just wish there was transparency about the legitimacy of pairs hes “first looking”

if it was a random dude in person wearing em early and not telling you they were fake, then you found out they were fake, would ya still look at the guy the same?

I mean he's not selling kicks nor is he even posting personal pairs. He's legit using his platform as a display for upcoming product, which is truthfully all people want anyway.

I mean he's not selling kicks nor is he even posting personal pairs. He's legit using his platform as a display for upcoming product, which is truthfully all people want anyway.
then tell us theyre fake. UA. Reps. whatever. its not a nike product if its made in a fake factory.

truthfully. i just want dude to be truthful lol.

I mean alot of Instagram **** is fake. I think you're asking a lot of a place that doesn't seem to really care.
lol true that playa.

im not asking anything. im nobody to that dude. but it wouldnt be hard for transparency, especially when the pics ALWAYS arrive a week after the fakes release.

people love to hate fakes, but everyone seems to be cool with that guy showing em early, and ignoring the fact theyre fake. the same people that will trash fakes, will like his pics and say how good a shoe looks.

lol true that playa.

im not asking anything. im nobody to that dude. but it wouldnt be hard for transparency, especially when the pics ALWAYS arrive a week after the fakes release.

people love to hate fakes, but everyone seems to be cool with that guy showing em early, and ignoring the fact theyre fake. the same people that will trash fakes, will like his pics and say how good a shoe looks.
If we being honest fam the early release market has almost always been fake.

I think people have just accepted that. Occasionally someone has a really good Nike connect and gets authentic samples but even back to the Snuggles days, most of what we see has been fake.

I think people are generally cool with that because we now have an idea of what to expect around release. As good as some of these mock ups are nothing beats in hand pics.

Im old enough to remember a time when we only had photoshop and basically guesses of a sneaker until close to release.

I will take this era over that in a heartbeat.

Honestly the early looks lmk if I should put some money to the side for a shoe or just ignore it all together.

Last edited:
My only issues with fakes is when people try to sell them as authentic or when people buy fakes and say they are just as good as authentic….nah

Back
Top Bottom