AJ IV Red Thunder Jan, 15 2022

Double secured

722FDD33-B3E3-41F9-B563-5D6C9F82EF9F.png

Tried to get my size 11.5, but they sold out. Also tried to cop a size 12, but sold out again.

I somehow managed to get a size 10.5, which I’m gonna have to resell. I don’t get why more ppl are buying size 11.5’s than 10.5’s, but whatever, lol. :sick:
0C97954E-6A79-499A-B556-9639B44756BE.png

If anyone is looking to trade a size 10.5 for 11.5, just hit me up. :lol:

Well dang... Hit on snkrs... Must be plentiful as I haven't hit for over a year. Hope that doesn't decrease my chances of hitting on the infrareds and military black. Hope these look good in hand.

Copped from DSG a minute after the queue. Hows the quality on em? I keep hearin different claims, I assume they're durabuck like the Thunders?

I've wondered that for years, I've never gotten a solid answer on that. I assume you only can win on one footsite at a time.
Before I used to hit on multiple on each Footsite. But, now if I hit one Footsite with FLX, I never win on the others I entered

Same. Got through once, clicked on the shoe “shop now” and it put me in line again. What a bunch of 💩
When it comes to queues I always get screwed, this was the first time in a while I used something other than SNKRS to cop something because I hate queue systems so much. I used multiple Chrome users and one of them happened to get in at 10:01.

Before I used to hit on multiple on each Footsite. But, now if I hit one Footsite with FLX, I never win on the others I entered
I've had decent luck throughout the years but I've never been lucky enough to hit at multiple places at the same time(like FTA and FTL), even before the FLX implementation

DSG is a wrap. Got in 4 times, all sizes showing but OOS when you checkout. Shoots you back to the stupid queue for no reason

Back
Top Bottom