AJ IV Thunder May 13, 2023

What is your favorite out of these three?

• Lightening (2006, 2021)

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Thunder (2006, 2012, 2023)

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Tour Yellow (2006)

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
Pretty fresh:
1664940492409.png

All of a sudden sales and prices skyrocketed on these, people aren’t willing to wait? Kind of odd they didn’t do tour yellows or mist blues before these. Hopefully the quality is better then Red Thunders, if it isn’t I’m out.

Yeah Red Thunders weren’t the greatest pair of 4’s to ever release that’s for sure…I dig the colorway but damn if QC wasn’t some of the worst Nike has ever used on the model…I don’t hate them but they really dropped the ball on that pair…

Hopefully these are better but I wouldn’t count on it…

They just had to change up the toe stitching :lol:…Red Thunders literally released last year with everything the same except for the accent color change from yellow to red…They re-up on these and just couldn’t help themselves…

Last edited:
They just had to change up the toe stitching :lol:…Red Thunders literally released last year with everything the same except for the accent color change from yellow to red…They re-up on these and just couldn’t help themselves…

i read nike does this to make them discernable from previous iterations, seems true.
it amazes me remembering my 2012 pair is just that old. a paint line crack but otherwise they look great. like an idiot I'll try to get these too

That white thread on the toe is hopefully just a part of the sample pair but these are a go, 100%. Didn’t wear men’s sizes in 06 and had to choose between these and the Cool Grey 9s in 2012; nothing is getting in the way this time!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom