AJ IV Thunder May 13, 2023

What is your favorite out of these three?

• Lightening (2006, 2021)

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Thunder (2006, 2012, 2023)

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Tour Yellow (2006)

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
Didn't notice this at first. I do like the inner lace holes in yellow more.

20230515_215614.jpg

Noticed right away, big fan.

Got a call that I won the raffle at my local Shoe Palace.

Should I double up on these? I really like them and can see myself wearing them a lot But an extra $230 is a lot especially when the 6s are coming out next week.
what size?

An example of trying to resell these gone wrong. That store employee really channeled that Michael Jordan "F them kids." mentality in that scenario.

Congrats to everyone that hit on these. I passed because JB literally when back to the trademark low top shape, and height. Also, from the pics they posted, the nubuck was lower/ashier quality than the 2012 retro. I had the 2012 pair, but I sold them last year for $600.​

Shout out to her for caring enough to actually stop a reseller. It's admirable

There were multiple factors that had dumb and just all bad written on that reseller.

He really lacked common sense to realize those aren't going to be profitable due to those being a general release in what I assume had massive quantity that weren't coveted. She basically did him a favor because he would have been sitting on them just to make a $10 profit after overhead and fees.

What's really dumb is he brought his kid brother with naturally smaller feet to purchase an adult size in order to "abide" by the one per customer policy. He really failed trying to beat the system right there.

Congrats to everyone that hit on these. I passed because JB literally when back to the trademark low top shape, and height. Also, from the pics they posted, the nubuck was lower/ashier quality than the 2012 retro. I had the 2012 pair, but I sold them last year for $600.
Damn…people really be reviewing shoes based off pics. Get ‘em in hand and make a decision. Return em if you don’t like.

These are real nice. Both of my pairs have nice nubuck and not ashy 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom