AJ IV Thunder May 13, 2023

What is your favorite out of these three?

• Lightening (2006, 2021)

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Thunder (2006, 2012, 2023)

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Tour Yellow (2006)

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
🤦🏾‍♂️ I entered over 20 plus raffles for the Air Jordan 3 White Cement and ended up empty handed. (I got a pair for my son.) I casually glanced at my phone while I assisted a student with an assignment. I put in for a 12.5 and got the W before he moved to the next answer. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I am still debating if I should keep them or try to trade for a pair of White Cement 3s. These joints look Good with Wu tang apparel.

Some kid will definitely do that trade straight up right now. The way they worship 4s

something up with SNKRS, I don’t get exclusive access on nothing, got pending for 30+ mins today just for a L….I even was stuck on pending for 5-10mins on lucky Green 1s 30minute after release

Facts! Red thunder, Lightning IV, and Black Cats are the sneakers placed on the alter by today’s youth in the public school system. They are going to go nuts for this release.

Basically. Between now and release day, while the FOMO still in the air you could easily go on TradeBlock with these Thunder’s and seek out WCIIIs + $40 (to cover your fees) and some dumb kid will do it and look at you like you’re the one who got fleeced

One of the benefits of GEN Z proudly not giving a damn about history, and only looking at “resale potential” as a metric for what shoes matter

IMG_1133.png

I'm starting to become more convinced now that joining late to these shock drops and other releases is the key to getting a better chance of a W based on those who actually hit compared to the majority of Ls who joined immediately such as myself 😂

I was in this Thunder shock drop soon as it opened at 2:23 and hit

I was in the WCIII shock drop soon as it opened at 11:23 and hit

I was in the AM1 86 Big Bubble shock drop soon as it opened and didn't hit, while everyone else did

There really is no science to this
You got a point. My statement was more of a personal observation since snkrs has been pushing their bot protection a bit more lately.

You got a point. My statement was more of a personal observation since snkrs has been pushing their bot protection a bit more lately.

Nah, I feel you. Maybe with the bot verification they're going slower with the GOT EMs, which is giving people more time to jump in and be considered

Reason I brought it up was because with the WCIII shock drop I got in exactly when it opened, and had a GOT EM screen before I even got Nike push notification about the SD. It opened at 11:23. I had won by 11:26. The SD notification came in at 11:28. And I know once that went out 10x more people entered, so I feel like there was a benefit in getting in there quick.

Same time, who knows :lol:

I was taking a bathroom break at work then went into our break area for some water and I saw the notification about 2 mins after it launched. I did Apple Pay and I was put in line and thought it was an L. Came on here and saw everyone saying they caught Ls then my phone hit me with the got em. I never got any shock drop ever and I’ve tried for most of em. Like someone said: no science to this.

Back
Top Bottom