AJ IV Thunder May 13, 2023

What is your favorite out of these three?

• Lightening (2006, 2021)

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Thunder (2006, 2012, 2023)

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Tour Yellow (2006)

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
Finally made it to a P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion curious thoughts post!! LOL. Anyway. I need a reputable source to confirm this because so far, I’ve only seen places who pull info out of their *** report this. That being said, if it’s true, I definitely, definitely, definitely need a pair! Missed them in 2012 and was too young for them the first time around. Hopefully Tour 4s aren’t too far behind neither.

Was never a big fan of the Lightning and Thunders when they first dropped but Lightnings were always the decent one of the two. I made the turn on the retro. But I still hate Thunders :lol:

Was never a big fan of the Lightning and Thunders when they first dropped but Lightnings were always the decent one of the two. I made the turn on the retro. But I still hate Thunders :lol:
You're my boy and I rock with you the long way but...

200 (3).gif

surprised theyre releasing. my 2012 has paint cracking but still looks great. we're getting retroed shoes while i still have my pairs in great condition, feels surreal

Same colorways dropping over and over again is getting old and redundant.

Yeah, putting black and yellow on every sneaker has watered it down.

I've been wondering if Jordan is a Steelers fan. I'm shocked they haven't said anything, to use it as a marketing gimmick.

I’m in…

Hopefully the upper material is a bit more forgiving than what was used on the Red Thunders…Those we’re actually painful to wear with how stiff the materials were…

Haven't worn the red thunders, but I have the original release of these and I'm sure it won't be worse than those, besides the paint cracking, shape and thinness of the nubuck.

but I guess I should be glad the paint just cracks on the 2012 releases instead of flaking off like the 2005 era ones :ohwell:

I’m loving how the major releases (or at least the ones I have my eye on) are spread out to basically one pair a month. Hopefully these release dates stick cuz this schedule is great.

Back
Top Bottom