AJ IV, V, VI, durabuck, nubuck, suede, and what it is that makes people so heated.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

and if the jonestown=jumpan dragonballz kid on here keeps pestering me about this stupid release,

1. its time to realize that you brainwashed yourself thinking that jumpan "crucifix" is so loyal to just you little boy wonder on another sneaker message board thinking that your single opinion is great enough to influence a million dollar (cult)ure making icon like saturn worshiping nike, into making one, just one, maybe two tennis shoe releases to please you and your worthless $300.

2. realize that you have an insecurity issue with role models in your life, presumably male, that it isnt playing it safe to place all your brand loyalty on one tennis shoe brand, and yeah i did say saturn worshiping, and also one icon, and one tennis shoe brand that makes you think they can make the magic that seems to satisfy you with the color and materials on one special pair of tennis shoes, and just you, or maybe even one man that meant so much to you, michael jordan, or maybe more important gentry humphrey, since you seem to thnk he will answer your big question or quest for the all meaning of life holy grail, and again, no man can or may ever mean that again, so maybe its time to back away from the intronets, because you may be having a seizure from being on here 22 hours a day, you need air, and a healthy role model based system to get yourself back into pop-culture let alone sub-cultures.

3. you can wait just like all the rest of the boys and girls for your turn to make a wish, and maybe, just maybe if you are special enough, someone will make that wish come true and your dreams can be fufilled.

oh yeah, the infared wordplay thing is actually what it is referred to in the big beaver. dragonball z anime avatar kid annoying kid, the infared thing was not to you, it can be if you wish, but when you try to trick or treat at my house, we just wont answer the door...
Lol. *@# are you talking about here? Lol. This clown comes on here in his busted @+$ English (Who BTW is supposedly an English Major) and makes no sense. Way to get your post count up buddy. I need one of those Tech Spec transcoders to decipher this. If you guna write an essay, at least make it readable son...

it is you that i am talking about here, and the special olympics of course, but you really should not take one pair of tennis shoes so serious, especially over the internet, you really need friends, just my opinion of course, wishes for all the best for you, keep it pimpin' in the year of the tiger friend. i really wish i cared about spelling and grammar on a internet message board about tennis shoes, but it really is not as serious as you seem to take it.
nerd.gif
Way to boost your post count by talking all this BS. No one here is taking tennis shoes so seriously like you are. I just hate hearing wankstas and bustas like you talking out their *%! saying this that and whatever. Don't worry bout me. You should worry about yourself making up things like your boy is in deep with JB. I find it funny that he has nothing to do with retros, yet he would be able to confirm if a retro is releasing. You worded that really well there. Way to cover up when you are proven wrong. The more you "reveal," the more unintelligent you sound. And if you really did work on J's, thanks for making a bunch of ugly shoes. Especially the XX2. So please, shut your grill and stop talking out your *%! buddy. You really make no sense.

I still tried to read that jumble you posted about me, and I got as far as brainwashed before I marked it as irrelevant and stopped. What you posted up there has nothing to do with me, so please, watch your mouth. And for a grown *%! man typing like a 10 year old, you should be ashamed of yourself. Way to look like a champ.
wink.gif

if you say so champ? you really are the one taking this too far, as i said you need to analyze your role models, and maybe even question yourself, you take this jordan vi way too far, pretty sure you will be lining up for these, or spending $600 on this pack if its intl, but me, i will be getting mine free...
No buddy, I don't need your two cents on my life. You don't know anything about me. So please, keep me out of your dumb posts about absolute nonsense. You might need to go re-evaluate yourself and learn to read. What you typed has nothing to do with me. I'm not an Infared fanboy, nor am I a fan of this pack. I never said that JB with the material change is right. If I like something, I like it. This is an internet forum board. Just like you do, I put my opinion out there. Whatever you are smoking must be some real good stuff, because I don't know where the hell you come up with Saturn worshiping amongst other things.

I don't need to line up or spend $600 per pack on these. I already have mine locked up. If you hate this pack and JB so much, why are you taking this pack even if it's free? Wouldn't you want to revolt against JB like Kid Blunder? Like I've been saying, you make no sense. You're a walking oxymoron. Stop posting about nonsense on here buddy. You're just threadcrapping.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

man all people want is retro's as close to the originals as possible.and for the price we should be getting that.

Co-sign

and if the jonestown=jumpan dragonballz kid on here keeps pestering me about this stupid release,

1. its time to realize that you brainwashed yourself thinking that jumpan "crucifix" is so loyal to just you little boy wonder on another sneaker message board thinking that your single opinion is great enough to influence a million dollar (cult)ure making icon like saturn worshiping nike, into making one, just one, maybe two tennis shoe releases to please you and your worthless $300.

2. realize that you have an insecurity issue with role models in your life, presumably male, that it isnt playing it safe to place all your brand loyalty on one tennis shoe brand, and yeah i did say saturn worshiping, and also one icon, and one tennis shoe brand that makes you think they can make the magic that seems to satisfy you with the color and materials on one special pair of tennis shoes, and just you, or maybe even one man that meant so much to you, michael jordan, or maybe more important gentry humphrey, since you seem to thnk he will answer your big question or quest for the all meaning of life holy grail, and again, no man can or may ever mean that again, so maybe its time to back away from the intronets, because you may be having a seizure from being on here 22 hours a day, you need air, and a healthy role model based system to get yourself back into pop-culture let alone sub-cultures.

3. you can wait just like all the rest of the boys and girls for your turn to make a wish, and maybe, just maybe if you are special enough, someone will make that wish come true and your dreams can be fufilled.

oh yeah, the infared wordplay thing is actually what it is referred to in the big beaver. dragonball z anime avatar kid annoying kid, the infared thing was not to you, it can be if you wish, but when you try to trick or treat at my house, we just wont answer the door...
Lol. *@# are you talking about here? Lol. This clown comes on here in his busted @+$ English (Who BTW is supposedly an English Major) and makes no sense. Way to get your post count up buddy. I need one of those Tech Spec transcoders to decipher this. If you guna write an essay, at least make it readable son...

it is you that i am talking about here, and the special olympics of course, but you really should not take one pair of tennis shoes so serious, especially over the internet, you really need friends, just my opinion of course, wishes for all the best for you, keep it pimpin' in the year of the tiger friend. i really wish i cared about spelling and grammar on a internet message board about tennis shoes, but it really is not as serious as you seem to take it.
nerd.gif
Way to boost your post count by talking all this BS. No one here is taking tennis shoes so seriously like you are. I just hate hearing wankstas and bustas like you talking out their *%! saying this that and whatever. Don't worry bout me. You should worry about yourself making up things like your boy is in deep with JB. I find it funny that he has nothing to do with retros, yet he would be able to confirm if a retro is releasing. You worded that really well there. Way to cover up when you are proven wrong. The more you "reveal," the more unintelligent you sound. And if you really did work on J's, thanks for making a bunch of ugly shoes. Especially the XX2. So please, shut your grill and stop talking out your *%! buddy. You really make no sense.

I still tried to read that jumble you posted about me, and I got as far as brainwashed before I marked it as irrelevant and stopped. What you posted up there has nothing to do with me, so please, watch your mouth. And for a grown *%! man typing like a 10 year old, you should be ashamed of yourself. Way to look like a champ.
wink.gif

if you say so champ? you really are the one taking this too far, as i said you need to analyze your role models, and maybe even question yourself, you take this jordan vi way too far, pretty sure you will be lining up for these, or spending $600 on this pack if its intl, but me, i will be getting mine free...
No buddy, I don't need your two cents on my life. You don't know anything about me. So please, keep me out of your dumb posts about absolute nonsense. You might need to go re-evaluate yourself and learn to read. What you typed has nothing to do with me. I'm not an Infared fanboy, nor am I a fan of this pack. I never said that JB with the material change is right. If I like something, I like it. This is an internet forum board. Just like you do, I put my opinion out there. Whatever you are smoking must be some real good stuff, because I don't know where the hell you come up with Saturn worshiping amongst other things.

I don't need to line up or spend $600 per pack on these. I already have mine locked up. If you hate this pack and JB so much, why are you taking this pack even if it's free? Wouldn't you want to revolt against JB like Kid Blunder? Like I've been saying, you make no sense. You're a walking oxymoron. Stop posting about nonsense on here buddy. You're just threadcrapping.

so i can call you kidwhoalwayshastohavethelastwordontheinternet...  you are just the greatest person that has ever been inlune, what  a pleasure to meet you dragonblallz and why would i  want tor evolt against a company i work for, i am just here to keep you guessing. dragonballz you are one special kid.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

wink.gif

so i can call you kidwhoalwayshastohavethelastwordontheinternet...  you are just the greatest person that has ever been inlune, what  a pleasure to meet you dragonblallz and why would i  want tor evolt against a company i work for, i am just here to keep you guessing. dragonballz you are one special kid.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
 please...no more 

I like the thread OP. Most people are just too lazy to read I guess.

I wish nubuck or durabuck was used on the black Infrared VI, but since it's not - I will not be buying this pack. If anything, I will look for the white pair if they don't mess it up.

all there is is mucho speculation around this "infared pack" with no verification on this, and a RD so close, i really do not think that this pack is even real.
agreed.

spoke with a couple of good friends who are ekins at Niketown.......no such pack is on any lists for release

people are delusional

Originally Posted by flappy188

is durabuck and nubuck the same material?
im not 100% sure but i think they are i think durabuck was the nike trademark name thats all the first time i remember it was on the 4's i think even the white ones were durabuck and the same goes for the 5's both colorways with 3 m tounges (if i remember the grapes and second white / fire reds were leather) it seems like shortly after those you started hearing about nubuck but i always thought it was other companys durabuck i could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

all there is is mucho speculation around this "infared pack" with no verification on this, and a RD so close, i really do not think that this pack is even real.
agreed.

spoke with a couple of good friends who are ekins at Niketown.......no such pack is on any lists for release

people are delusional
u been a rock? pics been leaked of da infrared and black VI's

Originally Posted by button999

Durabuck is better, but that's not the point to me, I want retros that are the same as the original shoe. I want the same materials, same colors, same quality. I know I'll probably never see Nike Air put back on, and it looks like OG quality is never coming back, so at least give me the right materials and the right colors.

Cosign

Originally Posted by AGalvan23

Haha Too Long!

your really scratching for those 300 posts arent you boy????? gravedigging to the fullest this has to be the 3rd or 4th topic today you dug up fam keep it current & keep it moving you bumpin old post for no reason you might as well post CSB on each digg*EDIT*i just looked & the jb forum pg has agalvan on 11 topics as the last poster....smh x 23

if u dont like the quality go buy some shaqs or some. damn i had the ogs wen i was younger and they had better quality, but now days i dont

ball in all my Js. i buy a specific pair to do that in. so especially to those who dont play in their shoes stop complainin. It jus takes a lil more work

to keep em clean and lookin new. I sit here and agree with yall on the quality complaints and then i realize all my Js look brand new and they be

most of the shoes yall say are bad. Yall say the varsity reds are poor quality but they dont crease easily. jus get some tape and easily remove

the dust and lent after every wear. i dont buy because i kno the quality is good, its what jordan wore, or because its close to OG. i buy because

i like the way it looks now. Realize its not 1990 folks, u wont catch many wearin infared. Its the 2010 and varsity red is in. Not many even ball in

Js anymore. some if the quality is that had and you play ball like myself. get some nikes, addidas(i wouldnt wear), converse, or maybe even

some shaqs like i said earlier. A good player can play in anything, ill go out in some flip flops if i had to and still get u for 20 n 10. Yall want things

from the past but we in the present headin into the future. my generation was the las one that could had actuall watched jordan play for the

bulls so in a lil minute the torch will be passed wheather its lebron kobe or maybe even josh childress. stop complainin keep your shoes clean

and buy the right shoes for the right occasion. unless your apart of the jordan team you not gone get the quality you want, and now i kno yall

gone ''flame'' me but after who care yall cant whoop my %$! so it wont affect me. ill even double space for the the almost blind but to the one

who made this post i read it clearly.

ive worn the sh#t out of my v.reds and im really loving this suede yea its not like the og's but there not the same shoe and this suede or whatever it is is great so far just like durabuck get it trashed and just wipe it down with a wet cloth good as new and stays wayyyyy darker too!!! has not creased at all either im starting to think its better then durabuck.

Back
Top Bottom