AJ IX Black/Varsity Red-Dark Charcoal?

I'd say go a .5 size UP.  I had a pair of these from the CDP IX/XIV in a size 9.5, but the toe box was rather narrow.

Plus, the IX's aren't famous for their comfort either
frown.gif

Peace
F Sharp005

I currently do not own any IX's. However - the Charcoal IX's are copped, the Powder Blue IX's are copped, the Citrus IX's are copped, and the Olive IX's would be copped if they ever released again...

I will be copping these for sure. Hasn't been made since 94. Closest anyone got to these since then was dying the Olive Green joints black.

just praying to god they use nubuck rather than suede...it seem jb has a thing for using suede all of a sudden

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I know EBW is joking, but watch JB pull some crap outta they a** and have that shade of "light grey".
Cuz obviously, JB can't make retro's look the same
eyes.gif

I will be on the lookout for a pair though

The main difference between the 2010 Retros and the OG's is that the material that wraps around the upper will be 3M... so they will look similar to this:

c523519cebc5622da65be84acab1dd624af29b5.jpg

But with this outsole and shape:
02a15ced69abe0c7bae47562d28d30e5abde121.jpg

Personally I'm happy with the change in materials (JUST THIS ONCE).  I think the 3M material is far more durable and makes it a good fall/winter shoe.  Of course people are always going to complain when change happens.  Some will claim the shape is off.  I for one already know I'm copping tho.

^^But will the upper be nubuck or that cheap leather like on the fusions?

Back
Top Bottom