AJ V Alternate Bel-Air

Lakers have a big market. I’m sure Nike is rubbing their hands together.. Cooking up something. I think all those upcoming Kobe drops are a tip of the iceberg.

That sockliner print is nostalgia.
IMG_1662.jpeg
IMG_1656.jpeg

IMG_1658.jpeg

Ah, ok. What are you getting next tho?
Well, next I have to get my hands on the AJ 1 Bio Hacks most definitely! I hope people continue to think they are fugly/hideous, but like always hype will rise the next couple of weeks and by the time they drop on 9/4, it will be bot central. SMH I will be trying my hardest for those and it sucks that Nike and JB really put restrictions on buying shoes internationally. That is how I was usually able to cop a good amount of stuff by getting it from Europe.

Well, next I have to get my hands on the AJ 1 Bio Hacks most definitely! I hope people continue to think they are fugly/hideous, but like always hype will rise the next couple of weeks and by the time they drop on 9/4, it will be bot central. SMH I will be trying my hardest for those and it sucks that Nike and JB really put restrictions on buying shoes internationally. That is how I was usually able to cop a good amount of stuff by getting it from Europe.
Now are these just for chasing the W or are they a DEFINITE MUST? Come clean. :lol:

Now are these just for chasing the W or are they a DEFINITE MUST? Come clean. :lol:
The Bio Hacks are MUST COPS! LLS No chasing the W here.....now I will say that next week I will try to cop the AJNT23s on Wednesday to see if I can get the W. That suitcase is the reason why I want those, plus I like black and gold sneakers, so I want to see them in hand.

yeah, I got my confirmation email within 30 minutes of buying and already got my shipping (tracking #) email
Did you get two separate emails? I got one saying they received my order and that they'll send the confirmation when it's ready to ship

I also got a email from UPS my choice saying I have a package coming from JD. Obviously they just created the label and UpS is still waiting on the package

Back
Top Bottom