AJ V Alternate Bel-Air

These guys have been broken into 3-4 times......and I'm pretty sure the Goldenboy ***** gives them pairs

one of my little cousins linked me up with those cats, i called and dude on the ph was like ill buy this that and the other so i pull up loaded i walk in chop it up everything is going good THEN BAM DUDE HIT ME WITH ILL GIVE YOU STORE CREDIT😑😑😑😑 i looked at him and was like WHAT??? he said ill do store credit lol NAH HOMIE LOL IM OUT

one of my little cousins linked me up with those cats, i called and dude on the ph was like ill buy this that and the other so i pull up loaded i walk in chop it up everything is going good THEN BAM DUDE HIT ME WITH ILL GIVE YOU STORE CREDIT😑😑😑😑 i looked at him and was like WHAT??? he said ill do store credit lol NAH HOMIE LOL IM OUT
You gotta listen to Kenny Rodgers...

You’ve got to know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em.

Sounds about like that other shop in the DFW trap Boutique. I took 40 pair of DS Jordan’s and some very rare ones years old and they were like “ we’ll give you 2 thou for them all. Nah thanks but no thanks. That was less than $100 a pair. I’m good. So I packed back up and left.

Screenshot_20200816-001150.png

Finally got my tracking. It's strange that they sent me this at midnight but I'm happy nonetheless!

Sounds about like that other shop in the DFW trap Boutique. I took 40 pair of DS Jordan’s and some very rare ones years old and they were like “ we’ll give you 2 thou for them all. Nah thanks but no thanks. That was less than $100 a pair. I’m good. So I packed back up and left.
^^^ yea i hate that dude he pulled out 100 racks on me like i was suppose to be impressed hes a show off always wanna show off no matter what LIKE YOUNGIN I GOT PAPER TOO!!!

Pretty sure goldenboy owns trap. Shouldn't be surprised by these stories.

Supposedly had a pair of these in my cart on FTL...never gave me a notification or redirected to my cart though. Disappeared this morning during checkout. Whatever, just practice for pairs I want

These dudes aren't far from me at all. I could walk to that store.....and I've still never been inside. Gut feeling....and this story is proves it 😂

Roll up near there again and we can grab a drink across the street tho 👊🏾

I'm starting to think these footsites are rigged. Like with snkrs it instantly said sold out when it turned 900 but for others they were able to cop no problem. After I took the L on snrkrs I went to solelinks and I clicked on every link including the JD link and I got the que you are referring to so I come back on here and click the JD link my mans posted in here and it took me straight to the shoes with no que.
Do you think they're specifically keeping you out?

Pretty sure goldenboy owns trap. Shouldn't be surprised by these stories.

Supposedly had a pair of these in my cart on FTL...never gave me a notification or redirected to my cart though. Disappeared this morning during checkout. Whatever, just practice for pairs I want

Yeah you’re right goldenboy owned/ran trap boutique.

Was chopping it up with a dude at my FTA while picking up my pair.....he was wondering where me and my brother have been cause we haven't picked up pairs in a while. I told him the mess FLX has been and he was telling me it's happening to all the regular people he used to see. None of us are hitting anymore. He was telling me about a chick who was in there every week picking up stuff for her kids and stuff; she hasn't one once. He didn't know what was going on but said it's been an issue for pretty much everyone who'd hit on the old program :smh:

Welp, after all the waiting room mess yesterday, JD made me contact them to finally get my L (even though I submitted a PayPal charge).. At least I have a smaller size 10.5 coming from SNKRS, although it looks like I’m going to have to drop another $50-$60 or so to swap via StockX for my size 11 smh.

2658BAB7-CAF6-4478-A324-46CFA5E18383.jpeg

Was chopping it up with a dude at my FTA while picking up my pair.....he was wondering where me and my brother have been cause we haven't picked up pairs in a while. I told him the mess FLX has been and he was telling me it's happening to all the regular people he used to see. None of us are hitting anymore. He was telling me about a chick who was in there every week picking up stuff for her kids and stuff; she hasn't one once. He didn't know what was going on but said it's been an issue for pretty much everyone who'd hit on the old program :smh:

I'm thinking a lot of the old accounts are getting screwed
It seems folks like us who have been with the program when it started aren't hitting anymore
Maybe we should create new accounts
But the problem with that is with a new account we won't have any points for headstarts
Maybe FLX is rewarded new account holders on these releases
I could be totally wrong but just throwing it out there

Back
Top Bottom