AJ V Alternate Bel-Air

Oh I was just pointing that out by telling anyone who might try and waste their time like I did, not saying you were wrong lol
Oh yeah sorry if I came off condescending or anything. Totally get what you mean and I hate when the footsites show an OOS FSR so you can't tell if they restocked or not lol.

I'm thinking a lot of the old accounts are getting screwed
It seems folks like us who have been with the program when it started aren't hitting anymore
Maybe we should create new accounts
But the problem with that is with a new account we won't have any points for headstarts
Maybe FLX is rewarded new account holders on these releases
I could be totally wrong but just throwing it out there

Not sure how to respond to the FLX situation... I was a super hitter on the old program. 5 pairs of Beluga 1.0's and never missed after that.

Under the FLX program my hit rate is a super consistent 0%. IMHO we have absolutely been marked for death or banned, nothing else makes sense.

I enter now days just for a good laugh. The only money Foot stores have seen from me since FLX started is random stuff my kids ask for and the occasional online scoop.

Releases from the store is 1000% dead... That waiting in line to get in at the mall hasn't helped either, I don't even go hunting for random pick-ups any more... Waiting in line just took look around is not satisfying for me. When I can run in and spot check and run out, that's no big deal.

Same here
I was killing it during the old program
Basically hit on every GR and most jordan 1's
I was even hitting on limited stuff at FTA state st(ow unc 1's,travis highs...etc)
And on the limited drops pretty much everyone in the country would enter for them because only 3 stores would get them and i would still hit
But now nothing
I was pissed when they rolled out FLX during all star weekend in chicago
I missed out on everything that weekend....

I'm thinking a lot of the old accounts are getting screwed
It seems folks like us who have been with the program when it started aren't hitting anymore
Maybe we should create new accounts
But the problem with that is with a new account we won't have any points for headstarts
Maybe FLX is rewarded new account holders on these releases
I could be totally wrong but just throwing it out there
New account holders = GOAT

I have a bunch of points so i'm gonna keep trying
What else am i gonna use the points on
You need like 150k points for a $50 gift card...
Plus all the gift cards are sold out
Who in the world spent 1 million points on a new balance shirt signed by kawhi leonard?
Because that's even sold out lol

Welp, after all the waiting room mess yesterday, JD made me contact them to finally get my L (even though I submitted a PayPal charge).. At least I have a smaller size 10.5 coming from SNKRS, although it looks like I’m going to have to drop another $50-$60 or so to swap via StockX for my size 11 smh.

2658BAB7-CAF6-4478-A324-46CFA5E18383.jpeg
Elen from JD reached out to you also today, eh? LOL I got an email from Elen this morning double confirming my L. I am wondering if these will be like the Top 3s and restock in the upcoming days.

Was chopping it up with a dude at my FTA while picking up my pair.....he was wondering where me and my brother have been cause we haven't picked up pairs in a while. I told him the mess FLX has been and he was telling me it's happening to all the regular people he used to see. None of us are hitting anymore. He was telling me about a chick who was in there every week picking up stuff for her kids and stuff; she hasn't one once. He didn't know what was going on but said it's been an issue for pretty much everyone who'd hit on the old program :smh:

My dude at Champs said the same thing to me on Friday. Absolutely none of the regulars are hitting any more.

Seriously, who do you know at Nike, lol? Everytime I order a shoe, including this one, they tell me it’s a “launch” product, and can’t add my first responder code smh
I go to nike+ app, settings, scroll down to get support, then ask an expert, type in that you would like to use your military promo code and input my Nike order and military promo code.

I make it as easy as possible for them, I screenshot the order and the military promo page as well.

You can still do it to older orders as long as your mil promo is valid and hasn’t been used.

I go to nike+ app, settings, scroll down to get support, then ask an expert, type in that you would like to use your military promo code and input my Nike order and military promo code.

I make it as easy as possible for them, I screenshot the order and the military promo page as well.

You can still do it to older orders as long as your mil promo is valid and hasn’t been used.
Did you cop tho?

For those in the DC area, the FootAction at Tysons Corner have some pairs in stock. I called around 11:45 this morning and they had 1 pair in my 8.5 left. I rushed down here and they still had it plus the size before and after that in stock.

Back
Top Bottom