AJ V SBB Oct 2, 2021

sitting in Europe been out for a few days now

but people complained about the netting yellowing over time I guess jb listened and tried something new with this shoe.

sitting in Europe been out for a few days now

but people complained about the netting yellowing over time I guess jb listened and tried something new with this shoe.
Ya, they did worse. The netting that's used on the mid-panel and ankle collar are like the netting used on jordan 4s, which also yellows. I had the metallic purple 4s from last year and they were yellowing within 6 months and as many wears.

4F782E5D-AD19-4B11-94A2-A2A2A8E2316D.jpeg

Picked up a pair. Not bad TBH. The netting isn’t really netting. It’s kind of like the synthetic material that’s used on the off white 5’s, but smoother. It in no way resembles the netting on 4’s. Its just a grid like pattern on the material.

Slimed down tongue and ankle. Just the right amount of the aged look. All that’s needed is normal daily wear for creases. The change up on material gives it an older look like pre Jordan 5. I’m in.

FTL came thru for once. :pimp:

I really hate that I have to actually go to the mall for these though. :smh::smh::lol:

Back
Top Bottom