AJ V x AF1 FUSION BLACK/RED (PIX)

The Dub Zeros and Spizikes sold.

These will too.

tired.gif

THOSE ARE RIDICULOUS... STRAIGHT FIRE

I MEAN THOSE ARE HOT.... THOSE ARE GOING TO SELL OUT EASSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even a sick colorway and an icey sole can change my mind on the fusions. thumbs down for me.

I think some of these people on here refuse to compliment even a nice shoe like this... because they are just plain and so in favor of no change.... it killsthem to see a change in anything.... these are the kind of people who want to wake up and do the same thing every day... all year round for the rest of theirlife

sometimes change is good.... some of you guys need to loosen up your tie a little, take off the blazer relax for a sec goodness gracious

I think some of these people on here refuse to compliment even a nice shoe like this... because they are just plain and so in favor of no change.... it killsthem to see a change in anything.... these are the kind of people who want to wake up and do the same thing every day... all year round for the rest of theirlife

sometimes change is good.... some of you guys need to loosen up your tie a little, take off the blazer relax for a sec goodness gracious

Hey JB can I just buy the sole? lol. Them soles are crazy icey, I think I shed a tear lookin at em, they are so beautiful.

I like. I don't know if I'm going to cop though. 2008 seems to be a good year in terms of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom