Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Merry Christmas Fam :nthat:
32618A50-C278-4EF7-84ED-FCE7B5412171.jpeg

just for the sake of math, Feature charges tax AND shipping so for California residents it comes out to $184 shipped (not to mention there is a delay in order fulfillment due to resourcing issues at the warehouse - don't be surprised that your order sit for up to 2 weeks before you even get tracking.)

These shoes will for sure hit Nike's rotational 20% off, but Nike don't charge shipping so with Cali tax so it comes out to ~$184.

but each to their own, I personally think 1) it was over-retailed at $210 and 2) with the slew of releases coming out Q1 2023 these will continue to sit for a while and will likely hit even lower prices.

just for the sake of math, Feature charges tax AND shipping so for California residents it comes out to $184 shipped (not to mention there is a delay in order fulfillment due to resourcing issues at the warehouse - don't be surprised that your order sit for up to 2 weeks before you even get tracking.)

These shoes will for sure hit Nike's rotational 20% off, but Nike don't charge tax so it comes out to ~$184.

but each to their own, I personally think 1) it was over-retailed at $210 and 2) with the slew of releases coming out Q1 2023 these will continue to sit for a while and will likely hit even lower prices.
Yeah that shipping and tax kills the deal for me. I'm going to hold off for something better for my double up

These shoes will for sure hit Nike's rotational 20% off, but Nike don't charge shipping so with Cali tax so it comes out to ~$184.

All true.

But 180 shipped is way, way, better than 240.

I know how to deal with feature and their slow handling times. If I don't get a tracking number in 7 business days, I got something for they ignorant a**.

I'm ok with 160+ shipping and tax to have these and will double up at a CV much cheaper price given the chance.

If rule of next is a sample of what to expect, for 160, these will fly.

I paid 18 more to make sure I got a pair.

I can get jiggy with that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom