Votes: 46 28.2%
  • Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Lmao 🤣 Nike canceled my order days ago even got my refund & this shows up today unexpectedly looks like a free a pair on saint Patrick’s day how bout that 😂

Attachments

• 3B37786F-E93A-4C6F-86FC-41C0C398F07F.jpeg
    3B37786F-E93A-4C6F-86FC-41C0C398F07F.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 277
  • B365BAC9-1D0C-4069-997F-8756FE25AB9C.jpeg
    B365BAC9-1D0C-4069-997F-8756FE25AB9C.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 478
I don’t know which Jordan 7 model sat the longest. These Cardinals or the Flints. Why isn’t Nike taking all of their stock off the website and sending these to the various outlets by now ?

Pair came in last night. When I was a kid my mom bought me Jordans once, she got me these and the Playoff 7s. I decided to run in the mud with the Playoffs, ruining them and making my mom swear to never buy me Jordan’s again. Glad to have em again and I promised my momma they won’t see any mud 😂.
8E29F2EC-98C1-4142-82B3-B7D18DB4691A.jpeg

Missed out on the recent sales and still waiting on a deal for these. Has the mold changed recently or they fit like the past few retros? I've got the Marvin the Martians and they fit my wide feet really perfect. :rolleyes

God, I love J7s. These Cardinals are made so nicely. Finally got my pair of 02' Playoff 7s in route to me from GOAT storage under a new jig for Australia. Can't wait to get em in hand. Bought em when they dropped in 02' from Finishline on release day. What's so cool is this pair was from Finishline too.

Hoping for in 2023:
Playoff 7
Kobe 7 Laker PE
Hare 7

God, I love J7s. These Cardinals are made so nicely. Finally got my pair of 02' Playoff 7s in route to me from GOAT storage under a new jig for Australia. Can't wait to get em in hand. Bought em when they dropped in 02' from Finishline on release day. What's so cool is this pair was from Finishline too.

Hoping for in 2023:
Playoff 7
Kobe 7 Laker PE
Hare 7

We won’t get any og color 7’s this year unfortunately. I really want Charcoal 7’s back in my life. Aside from white-red 12’s, that’s probably my most wanted Jordan to be released again.

It would have made sense for the company to release a multitude of the VII last year with it being the 30th anniversary of the model.

I've been wanting both colors of the VII that had Lakers colors that Kobe wore back in 2003 for so many years now.

I really wanted all the VII Jordan wore in 1992, the Bordeaux, Hare, Playoffs and Olympic. I really needed those to wear with the Jordan jerseys from that year that I have. I actually passed on the Cardinal with this last re-release.

It would have made sense for the company to release a multitude of the VII last year with it being the 30th anniversary of the model.

I've been wanting both colors of the VII that had Lakers colors that Kobe wore back in 2003 for so many years now.

I really wanted all the VII Jordan wore in 1992, the Bordeaux, Hare, Playoffs and Olympic. I really needed those to wear with the Jordan jerseys from that year that I have. I actually passed on the Cardinal with this last re-release.

I still think we gonna see the Kobe PE 7s this year. There has been leaks that along with his sig line models, there will be other Kobe releases as well. My guess is 1 of those will be the Laker 7s. I thought there was only a black pair tho? What's the second pair?

Back
Top Bottom