• Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
1000002107.jpg

Just give me playoff 7's and call it a year.

If these Raptors were released just like this as a reimagined pair everyone would be crying all over the place.

I think their reimagined form wouldn't be so bad if they don't try to crack the durabuck. But the black parts being faded to a dark charcoal would be so cool! I didn't mess with the last Raptor release because it was all black and had oval laces. Love that subtle difference between the charcoal and black even if its not true to the OG(unless worn heavily)

Chicago 2s :smokin

I thought those were gonna be an easy cop cause I don’t remember Anybody liking 2s but based on what I’ve seen, it seems like it’s gonna be tough.

Never thought I'd see the day that the J2 was popular. I still hate the model. Also crazy that both the Chi J1/2 dropped in the same year.

Unfortunately the retail price is way too high for a retro IMO.

I've had the chance to see them in person and hold them in my hands and I can confirm they are really really good at least.

The quality and craftsmanship are up there.
They are better than the '06 and '11 retros, this iteration is the closest one to the OG's from what I can remember.

I always wondered why this colorway was never very popular especially since MJ did wear em on court. I'm assuming it has to do with the sneaker having an all white upper and no other colors which to peoples eyes makes it look too plain for a Jordan sneaker.

I always wondered why this colorway was never very popular especially since MJ did wear em on court. I'm assuming it has to do with the sneaker having an all white upper and no other colors which to peoples eyes makes it look too plain for a Jordan sneaker.
I hope it stays that way the less hype the better. I never get caught up in why ppl don't like certain things I prefer ppl not to like what I like if I'm being honest. That way when you do pop out with it on its more of iykyk kinda of thing that's always been my MO

I hope y’all are right about being able to scoop after RD. Wanna go for Chi 2s and come back after new year for these

Yeah I don't get that, so clean to me.
But I'm the same guy who copped the Afrobeats and NOBODY liked those :lol:

They got the maroon instead of bright red or something similar to bulls red like the infrareds.

Back
Top Bottom