• Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
I was pending so long i fell back to sleep. L

Again I have a ton of nostalgia from these but I got them on sale back in 92 or whatever. I swear I was the only one rocking them and then balling in them.

$225 with tax is absurd. Like huh. Good luck to who copped tho.

I really want these but I’m gonna try and get the 1s next week and the Chicago 2s first, Hopefully by then, I can use my military discount at one of the foot stores for these 7s.

I wish I was buying today, had the 06 pair but I sold them after I got into a pretty bad car accident in them. Couldn’t bring myself to put them on much after that, then passed on the 2011s because the feeling wasn’t right.

I’d love to get a pair now but my money is all tied up in home repairs & wedding stuff, hopefully these sitting today will lead to me getting a deal closer to February/March.

I feel like there’s always something for me with these

Cot damn! Wanted to go on my lunch break down the street to the mall to try and walk-in cop. Company wide system issues at work. Everything at a stand still. Oh well. Will try on Monday.

My 06 still crispy but I grabbed these new joints just cause :pimp:

8323D7C7-C106-4528-8DEB-B58293CA53E8.jpeg

For those that have these in hand, is the general consensus these run TTS and snug as well? As a size 13'er my only option for sizing up is going up to a 14.

Back
Top Bottom