Votes: 46 28.2%
  • Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
This is me in my senior year of HS with the 2006 pair. they got stolen from me out of my gym locker later in the year.
2A3879A0-8392-4959-A417-17EE9EF7BAFE.jpeg

Me today: I cannot wait to get these in (and before y’all ask swoosh )
F17A749F-E292-42AA-8644-1B9348071022.jpeg
Wats the code?

Kind of not suprised these are sitting. I remembee buying and flipping these from the outlets in the last release.

Now, with the current price tag, that just adds to hurdle of buying these.

True to size works for me. Comfort and shape is way better than the 2015 retro run of 7’s
Nice. I just need some fellow size 13'ers chime in on the fit of these. I don't have wide feet imo but I wanna know if I should size up to a 14 (because no 13.5) or will I be fine going TTS? I don't mind if they're a tiny bit snug so long as my toes aren't crunched for space.

Also, I walked into a DTLR expecting to find these just sitting and when I asked the guy if they had any sizes he asked if I was there for a raffle pickup. These things are sitting bricks on NDC so I was kinda flabbergasted that they'd be doing raffles for em in-store. :lol:

Also, I walked into a DTLR expecting to find these just sitting and when I asked the guy if they had any sizes he asked if I was there for a raffle pickup. These things are sitting bricks on NDC so I was kinda flabbergasted that they'd be doing raffles for em in-store. :lol:
Only people who are worried about reselling are calling these bricks if you like the shoe and planning on wearing just buy it.

Only people who are worried about reselling are calling these bricks if you like the shoe and planning on wearing just buy it.
I called them bricks because they're not moving at all online, obviously. I'm by no means a reseller so I don't know why you decided to reach like MJ at the end of Space Jam and imply that my interest in these might stem from trying to resell. I simply was surprised that they'd opt for raffling these off rather than doing FCFS. I for one love these and am planning on buying a pair soon, I just was hoping I'd be able to walk in and walk out with a pair and was surprised that I couldn't given how these are indeed sitting.

Last edited:
Nice. I just need some fellow size 13'ers chime in on the fit of these. I don't have wide feet imo but I wanna know if I should size up to a 14 (because no 13.5) or will I be fine going TTS? I don't mind if they're a tiny bit snug so long as my toes aren't crunched for space.

Got a sz 13 you can def do 14. I got a wide foote and they're comfy enough

Back
Top Bottom