Votes: 46 28.2%
  • Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
I'm not talking about the slimmer version. I'm talking about this flattened nonsense that everybody was wanting...

Screenshot_20221227-143230~2.png

Didn't some of the 2015 Hare and Bordeaux joints come out like this. :lol: I am NOT f'ing wit any VII's that look like that lmao. I made sure my Cards didnt look like this or the bugs toe. CDP Hares shape is :nthat:

Didn't some of the 2015 Hare and Bordeaux joints come out like this. :lol: I am NOT f'ing wit any VII's that look like that lmao. I made sure my Cards didnt look like this or the bugs toe. CDP Hares shape is :nthat:

I know for a hot second some of the 6's were also looking like this and people on here were talking about "omg look at the shape! Finally no more cliff toe!" :smh:

Yeah I remember that :lol:.. maybe around the time the all Navy VI’s dropped. Not okay lmao.

Grabbed a pair of these on FNL this morning for $120 shipped with the sock jig…..worked on anything on FNL add the socks and the next item become 50% off, a lot of people ate & so far people UNC 13 orders has been shipping….I passed on those though
Update: reading on twitter a lot of people shoes shipped but the socks were cancelled, some had whole orders cancelled. Me on the other hand socks shipped but shoes cancelled, shoe gods never let me eat I don’t want these weak *** socks🙄

Update: reading on twitter a lot of people shoes shipped but the socks were cancelled, some had whole orders cancelled. Me on the other hand socks shipped but shoes cancelled, shoe gods never let me eat I don’t want these weak *** socks🙄
Those that just had the socks cancelled, were they charged full price for the shoes though?

$172.50 shipped my way

If it’s something I really want I don’t wait. I’m an 11.5 my size sells out quick especially on sale. If it’s something I had passing interest in and I catch the sale then cool…

My feature disco pair gets here in 3 days. Sending the full price one back to Nike and will possibly double up if discounted further later. I dont double up anymore and sold off my double up (minus BC3's) but this shoe is fire. glad people dont want'm!

Back
Top Bottom