AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by super23freak

dang, these look better than the OG... retros... IMO

2qmgltd.jpg

8ee157efb91d8d51fecf2b21c316e17b5c93fc5.pjpg

lol, but thats your opinion

Dude.. you are talking about a brand new shoe tied up compared to a pic o f a shoe packaged differently years ago...

I'll be getting an early pair from Marqueesole. I trust my man over there.. say what you will.

Then I will be getting my other pairs from ndc....Ohhh yeah.. I miss my Nubies.

I just hope the bulges in the sun lines or whatever theyre called actually come out, because the pic of the new one looks almost flat

full Zoom or DHIP this time around (hey, given the fact that its JB, I have to ask)?

im really liking these, not a good color to wear in my neighborhood, but these may be worth it

If Rockdeep is happy, I'm happy.
eyes.gif

He knows what he is talking about...
I'm just perplexed that we're getting a shoe that is so recent. They should just drop Grapes if that is the case...

Originally Posted by DeewLay

am i missing something here?? they look identical....
I don't know - I think he's looking at the way the material between the 'sun' lines is raised on the original release, whereas onthe new retro stock picture, the material looks rather flat between the lines.

I don't think the stock photo is necessarily how they look in person. We'll need more angles before a call is made.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by super23freak

dang, these look better than the OG... retros... IMO

2qmgltd.jpg

8ee157efb91d8d51fecf2b21c316e17b5c93fc5.pjpg

lol, but thats your opinion

am i missing something here?? they look identical....

The Nubuck (suede) part of the shoe, the rays don't buldge out like the OG Retro Nubucks. Obviously the Blue on the tongue, & the shape is more narrow& long a la' bananas

naaah, i've been try to cop the OGs again. i had 'em a couple years ago but someone stole 'em from me
sick.gif
but left the hat & hoody, which is worst imo. i woulda rather them take itall.. so once i add the OGs back to the collection, my soul can rest a lil
grin.gif

Damn '09 will be a good year for XII's. This combined with the Wht/Wht, Playoff Utah Sick Game and the white/red for Holiday makes up for all of theweek sauce that came out this Spring. Then you top that off with SJ XI's!!!! Love the new leadership at JB

^^^Don't think they will since these SJ's will go all the way down to infant sizes.

YES!!!!! That is great to hear.

I will be stocking up.

Thanks for all the info Nkestyl, really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Damn '09 will be a good year for XII's. This combined with the Wht/Wht, Playoff Utah Sick Game and the white/red for Holiday makes up for all of the week sauce that came out this Spring. Then you top that off with SJ XI's!!!! Love the new leadership at JB
This one is actually supposed to come out this spring, expected in May according to sole collectorhttp://

I had to jump thru hoops to get these things. i had to become a member, the server crashed, nt was goin crazy, dudes were sliting their wrist. back wheneveryne wasnt a sneakerhead

Back
Top Bottom