AJ XIV Low Clot (Sepia Stone) April 2021

You thought he was a chick because of the avatar and thought you were gonna get some extra points. :wink:

Oh dang! Where would I redeem these points?? I bet it’s like Chuck E Cheese tickets, the prize is not worth all the effort, huh? Haha

I just like helping people who help others or are good NT members in general. So far I’ve mostly oop’d dudes.

Oh dang! Where would I redeem these points?? I bet it’s like Chuck E Cheese tickets, the prize is not worth all the effort, huh? Haha

I just like helping people who help others or are good NT members in general. So far I’ve mostly oop’d dudes.
If she wore that sz, I would still jump on them.... I’m just happy someone reached out regardless

I want these badly... Size 13 doesn't seem that bad in price. I filled out so many raffles, I need someone to come through first though

I won a size 11 via juicestore app but I really wanted a size 11.5. Every raffle that I entered 11.5 for I ended up losing. Hopefully the 11 fits so I don't have to go through the hassle of flipping it to buy a size 11.5.

ooping is a noble act and the sign of a true sneakerhead

it's when you cop a shoe for retail (especially a difficult one) and sell it to another user for retail, rather than feeding the StockX beast and trying to profit. a real love-of-the-game move

Oh ok I’ve done that before numerous times. I love it I just never had an abbreviation for it lol

Sorry I’m aging but what does OOP mean? Pardon my ignorance
ooping is a noble act and the sign of a true sneakerhead

it's when you cop a shoe for retail (especially a difficult one) and sell it to another user for retail, rather than feeding the StockX beast and trying to profit. a real love-of-the-game move

NK1OpU.gif

Back
Top Bottom