AJ XIV Low Clot (Sepia Stone) April 2021

Ya'll know I can't do it... but I don't blame you if you do because you know they aren't restocking or going to get any cheaper. If you want em, then you should probably do it now, but it does suck that so few of us NTers in the US hit on a pair. Extra props to dude who threw the the opp.

Anyway, they did a great job on these. Going from the original render to the final product, it's clear the amount of attention and detail they put into these. They turned out really well. People go crazy for Off White, Union, Travis Scott... and all those shoes to me are extremely ugly with hardly any thought put into them at all. They're like Dornbechers with out the excuse of being for a good cause... they look like they are designed by children. These on the other hand have an actual, creative story for why they look they way they do. They combine atypical colors and but still look elegant as opposed to jarring. These look like they were created by a clothing designer as opposed to what a young person who likes designer clothes idea of what design should look like.

Still could have used some gold embellishments like the 13s though.

Last edited:
Well... I missed out on the 14s... but I am happy to score a pair of the Polo sneakers.

20210215_112911.jpg

Materials are great, better than the 13s, and only $125!

I was in a denial for a few days. I’ve come to grips that I deadass took an L on a pair of 14s.

Why are you surprised lol. Which Jordan retro hasn't sold out in the past year? Even the terrible colorways fly. The Red/Black 14 and White/Blue 14 both sold out super quick and neither were as limited as these.

Why are you surprised lol. Which Jordan retro hasn't sold out in the past year? Even the terrible colorways fly. The Red/Black 14 and White/Blue 14 both sold out super quick and neither were as limited as these.
I mean I’m not surprised they sold out. Just surprised I took the L after the work I put in. Was still holding on to hope that some raffle would surprise me in my inbox. The Royal 14s have had a few restocks. Have had them in my cart a couple of times. Like do I want them? I always ended up declining.

The matte "fins" on the side are such a dope detail. Makes them stand out from other 14s since they're usually shiny

Back
Top Bottom