AJ XXX (30)

I passed but feeling like I'm going to regret... Something about these... You think we'll see a wider release ?
I have a feeling that as long as you are ready near to launch time on the actual release day (the 12th) you'll be fine between the different retailers.

They did this pre release access code thing with the xx9 launch and I was able to walk into the store on release day and pretty sure online wasn't too hard the day of. Not saying these will be exactly the same but just my hunch

Passed on those too. Last numbered jordans I bought were the XX8 se Christmas

Same. Those were fresh. Busted them out first game of rec league playoffs and felt like point God with that bounce they got. My air bag popped cuz I balled so hard in em

Do they not make ample supply of these? I know retros are produced in such a way to drive hype. But for the new flagship it seems you'd want them available to anyone and everyone who wants them.

I haven't bought a new numbered since the XXI's so I've been out of the loop a while. So just curious as I see some members asking if these will be hard to get on RD.

Did you guys go with your Jordan 29 size (half size up for me) or your regular TTS?
had both

gym red in TTS sz11 and Team Orange in sz11.5

i have used both to play ball in. the TTS is the way to go. The half size up you will have to choke the laces out at the forefoot if you don't want your feet to slide around in them. casually either one works. 

I swear their marketing department is absolutely lost, if you run a SB commercial you better put the man himself in it.

Quote:
I swear their marketing department is absolutely lost, if you run a SB commercial you better put the man himself in it.
I disagree. Their target audience is the newer generation. The jumpman is all that matters. The jumpman is 1000x more iconic to them than MJ himself. I haven't seen the commercial, but they couldn't pick a better time to run a superbowl commercial imo. Let's face it the Jumpman is hotter than it's ever been right now. In this age with all these gullible kids on social media that are so easily influenced by anything, It's literally the perfect time to shove a jumpman in their faces.

Kind of bummed I didn't get early access code. Oh well, going to wait it out like masses. Those who copped early. Please post pictures. Thanks

Quote:
I disagree. Their target audience is the newer generation. The jumpman is all that matters. The jumpman is 1000x more iconic to them than MJ himself. I haven't seen the commercial, but they couldn't pick a better time to run a superbowl commercial imo. Let's face it the Jumpman is hotter than it's ever been right now. In this age with all these gullible kids on social media that are so easily influenced by anything, It's literally the perfect time to shove a jumpman in their faces.
Basically. The MJ crying face is more revelant than MJ himself right now. Just show Westbrook hooping in them and you're good.

Basically. The MJ crying face is more revelant than MJ himself right now. Just show Westbrook hooping in them and you're good.
Quote:

I agree the timeline is great and the format is great. I agree new players are a must to appeal to a younger audience but for mystique you need the man himself in it at some point in some way especially if your gonna spend the $$ for an SB commercial that can appeal to all audiences and create a lot of talk. Personally I think it's a huge miss.

Best of all worlds. Have MJ do the voiceover, feature Westbrook hooping in them, and then photoshop the MJ crying face onto some dude that he dunks over.
laugh.gif
 I would double up if this commercial ran!

Nah they're commercial is great it's aggressive just like westbrooks play style. I mean what kid doesn't want to play like Westbrook?

All of the ones trying to play like Steph Curry. Just sayin.

Just wondering who can shoot out of the dribble from far downtown like Curry?
Any kid who tries that on court will fail hard. It's like trying to imitate MJs hangtime he had before his 1st retirement. :smile:

Steph Curry might be more efficient than Westbrook or (preinjury) Drose but i still prefer watching a slasher with cunning dunks than those long distance shootings.

Last edited:
So they took the page down, huh?

I thought for certain the 24hrs of access were like a "SNKRS Exclusive"

And by that I mean full of ****

:lol:

Didnt realize i got the email for unlock code...was out all day yesterday and saw the email today...called nike and they said i was too late but they could offer me 10% code instead lol

We have to remember Mike owns a team russ doesnt play for. They need people to see the shoe in the nba.
If mike was to be in a commercial giving russ a shoe they are marketing as a top performer it could be seen ( by simple folk) as some kind of conflict of interest.
We all know what the man looks like, hell im still watching him play 2 cgi versions of himself from 15 years ago everytime a game cuts to commercial. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom