AJ XXX (30)

can they be considered "AIR' Jordan anymore if they dont have NIke Air on them?
From my understanding growing up, they were considered "Air" Jordans because of what was in them(Air), not what was on them. That's why they were still "Air" Jordan's after the VI and on the VII when the "Nike Air" was only on the insoles.

related?

11896228_10207815075484287_7241465677822734499_n.jpg
hope it is the XXX but could be the new melos, doing it in NYC  ....

hope it is the XXX but could be the new melos, doing it in NYC  ....
I hope its the XXX as well. Although I'm pretty sure its not the M12. The M11 released in January. That would mean the M12 releases in under 1 year?

What is interesting is that its over 3 days. Maybe its not the XXX. Maybe its the new JB stand alone store opening?

What I find interesting is that Marcus Jordan has pulled the mysterious picture from his instagram page that he had posted of the shoe he never explained what it was before an event tomorrow..

Allstar 2016? That wouldn't make sense as JB mentioned they pushed the release date of the xx9 to fall to match the demand of new season and not to wait until allstar weekend.
But as JB already did multiple dumb acts who knows...
I would hardly call that "dumb". It's a good idea for them. Keep people waiting, anticipating. Why not build even more hype for the big 30th anniversary shoe and sell em like hot cakes?

I would hardly call that "dumb". It's a good idea for them. Keep people waiting, anticipating. Why not build even more hype for the big 30th anniversary shoe and sell em like hot cakes?

They pretty much did the same exact thing with the XX9'S and they are in discount everywhere

Really hopping they release 29 lows and interested in seeing where they'll take the 30s in terms of silhouette and traction. XX9s had mediocre traction at best and actually started feeling a bit heavier and bulkier the more I wore them.

Wouldnt be suprised to see them go back to the limited distribution model of the XX8 high so that their statement product isn't rotting on shelves and selling for ~100 like the 20xx jordans did

Wouldnt be suprised to see them go back to the limited distribution model of the XX8 high so that their statement product isn't rotting on shelves and selling for ~100 like the 20xx jordans did

oh god i hope not.

i will never forgive them for skipping my city for an entire signature run. the xx8 high never released in sydney at all.

oh god i hope not.

i will never forgive them for skipping my city for an entire signature run. the xx8 high never released in sydney at all.

The xx8 were produced indeed in small amounts of multiple colorways. Most of the colorways were not appealing to me.

Nowadays nike releases 10+ colorways of each model unlike 3 - 5 og colorways but in bigger amounts in the good old days.

Last edited:
The xx8 were produced indeed in small amounts of multiple colorways. Most of the colorways were not appealing to me.

Nowadays nike releases 10+ colorways of each model unlike 3 - 5 og colorways but in bigger amounts in the good old days.

that's right. they ride the hype wave of exclusivity. and with 20+ years of loyal patrionage, man they just made me feel so unloved. it aint like sydney is some country town.

Lemme start this by saying take this news with a grain of salt.

I spoke with a friend of mines who is in the footwear design field. Over the summer he interned at Asics in Oregon and said he learned some interesting news about the 30s from some ppl he knew at Nike.

According to whomever he knows, Jordan himself scratched the 30 design because it was an ugly shoe. He said the shoe was a performance and tech monster, but it was actually a monster looks wise.

The shoe was almost ready for mass production but Jordan made them redo the shoe to make it look more appealing. According to my homie it'll be a safe but bland looking sneaker. As for release he said due to the redesign it'll launch in Feb for All Star weekend. Of course I was like that don't make sense if this is the 30th anniversary.. He said at best JB will do a very limited release CW this year to satisfy some.

Like I said, take this with a grain of salt.. Just thought I'd share with y'all the info I attained. Sorry in advance if this is known info. Hope we hear something concrete asap. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Lemme start this by saying take this news with a grain of salt.

I spoke with a friend of mines who is in the footwear design field. Over the summer he interned at Asics in Oregon and said he learned some interesting news about the 30s from some ppl he knew at Nike.

According to whomever he knows, Jordan himself scratched the 30 design because it was an ugly shoe. He said the shoe was a performance and tech monster, but it was actually a monster looks wise.

The shoe was almost ready for mass production but Jordan made them redo the shoe to make it look more appealing. According to my homie it'll be a safe but bland looking sneaker. As for release he said due to the redesign it'll launch in Feb for All Star weekend. Of course I was like that don't make sense if this is the 30th anniversary.. He said at best JB will do a very limited release CW this year to satisfy some.

Like I said, take this with a grain of salt.. Just thought I'd share with y'all the info I attained. Sorry in advance if this is known info. Hope we hear something concrete asap. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
In x hours sneaker blogs will be posting this and use your post as a source LOL

They act like the 28 or 29 were pretty looking. Or better yet, Jordan acts like his shoes are even used for anything else besides performance anyway with good tech anymore

They can't have looked that bad lol

Back
Top Bottom