AJ XXX (30)

Literally I have not seen/heard anyone to call the XXlX best looking or beautiful, not even one person.

I think its beautiful too 

BvtaHfIIMAE4GjC.jpg

Well that makes 2 of you, especially this colorway is atrocious, elephant print, really? Shows how JB are running out of ideas.
Anyway, on to the XXX, lets see what "innovation" they have prepared.

Last edited:
Many people thought the 11 was the worse model when it first appeared. Patent leather on cloth as a tennis shoe was frown upon from many.......but now it is viewed as the best most popular model. Jordan is known for difference and breaking the mold. I think the appeal of newer models after the 18 is just because MJ retired and the younger generation have so many other options. This explains why jb come out with funky colors and designs for the 1-14 because it appeals to the younger crowd

Last edited:
I have still yet not copped A pair of XX9's. I just can't do it with that EP and as for the other XX9 model I don't like the oversized blown

Jumpman. Why can't we get A descent lookingvXX9 with a medium sized jumpman like on the ASG pair.

Like some other today's shoes, the XX9 is a good-looking model with terrible colorways. The only one I like is the OG grey/orange, but I also don't like the oversized jumpman.

They act like the 28 or 29 were pretty looking. Or better yet, Jordan acts like his shoes are even used for anything else besides performance anyway with good tech anymore

They can't have looked that bad lol

Last edited:
You might be right, I thought it over and added a few more. From a purely aesthetic point of view, they're all pretty bottom of the barrel designs. (Honorable mention goes out to the XX1, and XX2s.)

What recent new model of Jordan's look good to anyone anyway? None of the team Jays, JB athlete shoes, hybrids, or even actual air Jordan's from the last 12 years have appealed to the masses. It's crazy because many kobe's, lebrons and kds look no better but sell out. People only care about 1-14 no matter what the new models look like. Only ballers, true MJ fans, and people like the guy above who likes what he likes and not what's popular likes later models.

Many people thought the 11 was the worse model when it first appeared.
11s were hot since Ahmad Rashad, I dont remember anyone thinking that. It was more like wtf than anything. They looked good on tv and even better when you saw them in person. Even in Space Jam no one hated on them. Your statement is completely false.

What recent new model of Jordan's look good to anyone anyway? None of the team Jays, JB athlete shoes, hybrids, or even actual air Jordan's from the last 12 years have appealed to the masses. It's crazy because many kobe's, lebrons and kds look no better but sell out. People only care about 1-14 no matter what the new models look like. Only ballers, true MJ fans, and people like the guy above who likes what he likes and not what's popular likes later models.
I would say its a lot different this year. Jordans are extraordinarily popular right now with the recent og 1's craze and the NA treatment on everything og. All eyez are on Jordan. On top of that its the XXX. People are willing to forget the past decade of garbage(aside from the 23 of course) and go all in on them because of the milestone..., and the emerging knit boom. Its a great time for sneakers and the XXX is tee'd up for a homerun. If it fails its on Jordan because he couldnt have a better set up right now.

Toss a Nike Air on the heel of the XXX, ONE Jumpman on the tongue and call it a day as far as Im concerned.

Last edited:

I would say its a lot different this year. Jordans are extraordinarily popular right now with the recent og 1's craze and the NA treatment on everything og. All eyez are on Jordan. On top of that its the XXX. People are willing to forget the past decade of garbage(aside from the 23 of course) and go all in on them because of the milestone..., and the emerging knit boom. Its a great time for sneakers and the XXX is tee'd up for a homerun. If it fails its on Jordan because he couldnt have a better set up right now.

Toss a Nike Air on the heel of the XXX, ONE Jumpman on the tongue and call it a day as far as Im concerned.
Well actually the Jordan hype is slowly going away, most of the kicks they had out in the last 9 months are sitting with very little exceptions, brands like UA and Adidas are taking a chunk out of their market share and that is all great for us, maybe, just maybe will be able to slow down those ridiculous prices they are asking and actually force them to think and create something unique. 

I have still yet not copped A pair of XX9's. I just can't do it with that EP and as for the other XX9 model I don't like the oversized blown
Jumpman. Why can't we get A descent lookingvXX9 with a medium sized jumpman like on the ASG pair.

There are lots of colorways without the elephant print and the oversized jumpman. It seems like you didn't follow the xx9 releases much.

Well actually the Jordan hype is slowly going away, most of the kicks they had out in the last 9 months are sitting with very little exceptions, brands like UA and Adidas are taking a chunk out of their market share and that is all great for us, maybe, just maybe will be able to slow down those ridiculous prices they are asking and actually force them to think and create something unique. 
That has everything to do with wack colorways and the price hike than popularity. Anything OG is gold right now, because of NA. If they released more iconic colorways theyd have no competition. The 7's sat but how many were produced? Seems like they did extremely well if only a handful stayed on shelves for a few days longer. Still a sell out more or less. They havent released anything noteworthy until the Chicagos and that was in May, 5 months into the year. The demand is there JB just isnt supplying it.

Last edited:
I am good with the decline, this hype needs to die, sooner or later, so we can go back to the normal life prior 2011.

I followed enough to know I didn't care to much for what the color ways were that released.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the only pairs with the medium sz Jumpman the 2 white colorways,and the playoffs pairs?

Back
Top Bottom