AJ XXX (30)

Had low expectations...money saved. Probably super great for bball (their main purpose) anyway

I'm curious to see this shoe, but like I said before, jordan himself ain't big fan of the shoe but he loves the 31

Looks like a 29 to me with different graphics and a slightly lower cut....Really?  JB chose the 30 to be the first time in its history to reuse a midsole/outsole?  Please tell me this is a joke?!

Repost for better view of the shoe.

I sort of like them. Have to see full detailed pics to make final decision. If the sole has that stupid connecting thing like the 29 and the toe has that big jumpman I'm passing. The jumpman should be in that blue tab on the midsole that would be clean

Last edited:

Looks like a 29 to me with different graphics and a slightly lower cut....Really?  JB chose the 30 to be the first time in its history to reuse a midsole/outsole?  Please tell me this is a joke?!
oh snap it is the same lol. I wasn't familiar enough with the 29 to notice. everything matches up
mean.gif
. All we can do is hope that this is what was scrapped and they unveil something else on the 14th.

It's funny. I remember reading some where that OG heads didn't like the Jordan 7s because they looked like the 6s and didn't like the 8s because they looked like the 7s. Jordan's looking like alike consecutively is nothing new

Won't lie they do look better than the 29 but with that said they still look undesigned. I never understood how they go with ideas for 1 shoe then completely switch to something else for the next shoe.

Back
Top Bottom