AJ XXX (30)

Totally generic compared to the 28 and 29 pairs he wore. Colorway is not showing much of the shoe. Only interesting part are the orange soles.

Cant believe the 30s are not giving me any wow or shock Moments at all. Nothing is new or extraordinary. Then you could just use the 2011 as well and slap the XXX somehow on the shoe.
orange sole is the xx9.

i think the no "shock and awe" is expected once we heard the original 30 was scraped at least that was the case for me. i do like the whole look of the shoe tho. 

So whatever happen to bugs bunny on his preview on the air Jordan 30? Did that lead to anything?

Doesnt the cosmo pair remind you have Space Jam? Moron mountain? Perhaps they were gonna do something with that? The whole Jordan is from another planet thing? I don't know, seems like they had an idea, and kinda didn't execute it, so they just said meh, whatever

Doesnt the cosmo pair remind you have Space Jam? Moron mountain? Perhaps they were gonna do something with that? The whole Jordan is from another planet thing? I don't know, seems like they had an idea, and kinda didn't execute it, so they just said meh, whatever

This may be a reach but this made me think.
Cosmo, Northern Lights are all space-ish themes

Space Jam XI's :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

orange sole is the xx9.

i think the no "shock and awe" is expected once we heard the original 30 was scraped at least that was the case for me. i do like the whole look of the shoe tho. 

So Westbrook is even not wearing the 30? I thought he was supposed to debut them on January 15 on court right?
Maybe he doesn't like the stiffer flyknit and prefer the woven?

orange sole is the xx9.

So Westbrook is even not wearing the 30? I thought he was supposed to debut them on January 15 on court right?

westbrook wore the XXXs already. i wouldnt read into him wearing the XX9s yet. he didnt always wear the XX9s when they first dropped either. He switches up his shoes.

a0103230_12424551_1671599089789978_1949654892_n.jpeg

Last edited:

They're the same shoe, of course he liked them! :rofl:

Probably just wanted to wear different color's.

BHM pair looks great
smokin.gif
 @bdrake823  

I almost force myself not to look at these Photoshops too much b/c I know half the time we will never see such great colorways 
laugh.gif

This may be a reach but this made me think.
Cosmo, Northern Lights are all space-ish themes

Space Jam XI's
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
There's another thread on it, I mean maybe. I'd say it's highly likely... not just because we haven't seen them in awhile, but Nike is apparently keeping prices the same this year. You can bet that we will see a price hike again towards the end of the year if space jams are coming out. If they do release and there is no price increase frankly I'd be shocked.

Last edited:

My take on if they released a BHM XXX.
This pic made me want to see a suede midsole on these, could be dope. It's about time they stopped using icy soles like holy sh*t this is beyond played out. really hope they go all out in a different direction for the 31...

Since XX3's were mentioned...... how do you guys who own pairs find they run? TTS? 0.5 size up or down? Or how do they fit compared to recent retros like I's and IV's? I know a guy that is selling 3 pairs of em in a 10.5. I usually wear an 11 in most J's.

Since XX3's were mentioned...... how do you guys who own pairs find they run? TTS? 0.5 size up or down? Or how do they fit compared to recent retros like I's and IV's? I know a guy that is selling 3 pairs of em in a 10.5. I usually wear an 11 in most J's.
TTS IMO. Perfect fit for me. I wear a 10.

honestly, the 23 doesnt get a pass for me because of either you mentioned. i actually didnt like em at first but really appreciate them now. these 2 colors right here.... phew. love em. I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM!!!!!

View media item 1876916

I like the XX3

But the patent leather never seemed quite white on some of them

and I like the blacks, but the quality of the ashy suede sucks

Throw in the soles and laces

And they seemed to look old quick

Last edited:
I like the XX3

But the patent leather never seemed quite white on some of them

and I like the blacks, but the quality of the ashy suede sucks

Throw in the soles and laces

And they seemed to look old quick

View media item 1878713
I use to feel the same way, sold the UNC cuz of the patent leather but it works perfect with the asg IMO..
The top of the tongues are the only part that slightly yellows, shows up much more yellow in pics

Back
Top Bottom