AJ XXX (30)

Wow! Any info or he just flexing
YtQpRrp.gif

ernnytheman is friends with Jimmy Butler so I'm guessing their Butler's or were gifted to him from Butler

Wow! Any info or he just flexing
[h1]"I know my timeline been dry without shoes lately. So here are some early Jordan XXXs"[/h1]
he said EARLY so yeah theyre probably coming out 

i wonder if the tongues have the RW logo though

EDITTED

nevermind i just noticed these arent the pairs the russ wore lmao

Last edited:
Anyone have issues with the rubber insole and too much grip? Teammate threw a past wide right on a fast break and I adjusted to get it. Because of the rubber gripping my sock, the bottom of my foot stayed in place but the rest of my foot shifted, causing a bruised heel. 

Has anyone switched out the insoles for this or a similar reason?

Went to Fair Oaks mall in VA, they only have a 12 left, no other store had them. I didnt know these were that limited

go to Tysons they should have them there or better yet Pentagon City. I know HOH at PG plaza has them cause my boy works there.

Last edited:
Went to Fair Oaks mall in VA, they only have a 12 left, no other store had them. I didnt know these were that limited

go to Tysons they should have them there or better yet Pentagon City. I know HOH at PG plaza has them cause my boy works there.

Thanks. i checked another local mall (Montgomery) and they only had a 8 and 9.5, I'm not desperately looking for them, I think I'm just gonna wait for a black colorway

Think I'm gonna give in and pick up the blue pair... got the launch colorway this past weekend. So much for telling myself I'd wait for a black cokorway to cop a pair lol

Well..

I broke down and bought the launch Jordan XXX. Jumpman on swoosh looks great.

Will wear casually for now, ball after im done with my Kyrie 1s.

What the blazes happened to the black midsole and toe?

Still killing the other sigs handily tho.
Especially those new spear fishing Jaques cousteau looking kds.

Back
Top Bottom