AJ XXX (30)

If anyone wants a non-workout or ball-related opinion on the shoe, I can say this is one of the most comfortable shoes I own. I've worn them for casual wear and for work (I work at the Nike Factory Store in Boise Idaho), and after 4 hour and 8 hour shifts walking on the cement floor, my feet don't hurt. I went TTS as well.

If anyone wants a non-workout or ball-related opinion on the shoe, I can say this is one of the most comfortable shoes I own. I've worn them for casual wear and for work (I work at the Nike Factory Store in Boise Idaho), and after 4 hour and 8 hour shifts walking on the cement floor, my feet don't hurt. I went TTS as well.

Boise in da house!!!

I just need a release date on the black pair, then I'm good. 
smokin.gif

I've had zero issues with traction. That is surprising.

The court he plays on must be REALLY dusty because the court I play on isn't the best already, but still have great traction even after collecting so much dust in the grooves as the pic I posted in my last post.

You guys think the XXX will ever go on sale or outlets? I wanna double up on the launch colorway.

Maybe foot locker or eastbay will have % off sale, but they might be excluded.

Last edited:
Today was my first day wearing the Jordan XXX and I must say...i'm glad I bought them. I've been waiting for the nightwing review and usually he's pretty dead on to what I experience but this time that wasn't the case. All I can say is this was MY experience we all have different feet and sizes. My biggest concern was that padding at  the heel and when I laced them on it definitely wasn't something comfortable. I warmed up for 5 minutes and that was it...they felt GREAT. I play at a 24 hour gym (aka dust heaven) and I thought they held up well. I'd say every 5 or 6 plays you'll have to wipe but even then I wasn't sliding around like I would in the Kobe XI. Oh and before I forget the socks I used were the NBA stance socks, i'll try with other socks as well to see if I get that pain in the heel everyone talks about. AGAIN this was MY experience hopefully it helps out some of you that are on the fence but I personally am VERY happy I got them! 

Im pretty sure there are going to be some deals on the XXXs but the biggest hinderance i see is that we arent supposed to be getting a lot of colors. that means less chances for them to sit.

The ftl around my way said the launch pair is a QS idk how true that is, but that may exclude it from any discounts.

The ftl around my way said the launch pair is a QS idk how true that is, but that may exclude it from any discounts.

ehhhh i wouldnt pay them much attention... i mean, they call a lot of stuff QS. they told me a What The Lebron T-Shirt was a QS so i couldnt use my VIP reward on it :smh:

The court he plays on must be REALLY dusty because the court I play on isn't the best already, but still have great traction even after collecting so much dust in the grooves as the pic I posted in my last post.

I have reviewed almost every sick shoe in the last two years in the 29th r I have reviewed almost every six shoe in the last two years in the 29 thread. I tore a groin while practicing and some Dusty shoes in college. So traction is always very high on my list of things to notice.

That is another reason why I usually don't like ice soles. Like I said in my review attraction starts off good and gets better as you warm them up almost like tires on a race car. I don't know where he is located but I am in Chicago.

Being in the Midwest during winter to know the courts will be dusty her and dryer then when I play in a spring summer setting where there is more humidity for the shoes to stick to the ground. I might have to check out his comparison to other shoes. Because I would put this right up there with most of the other signature shoes that are out right now.

As far as sales go I don't know how quickly these will be discounted. Even right now the outlets around me only have one version of the XX9 Up.

I have like the last few versions of the Jordan. And this one is right up there with the best of them a really where t I have like the last few versions of the Jordan. And this one is right up there with the best of them.

My sneaker knowledge has fallen off thru the years... Is it true that the UNC 30's will only launch through SNKRS? Or will they hit retailers too? I haven't called any local stores yet because I know one of you guys can answer this question.

Back
Top Bottom