AJ XXX (30)

This guy...

Lol I'm exaggerating some for sure but do really feel that all three consecutive designs look similar and the xx9 to xxx super similar which has already been discussed to death and I'm not going there...
Not trying to dump on the xxx it's a good looking shoe but if the xxx1 is right around the corner I'm all for it, there's no reason to think that it will even look radically different than these past three but I'm still ready to see it...

This guy...

Lol I'm exaggerating some for sure but do really feel that all three consecutive designs look similar and the xx9 to xxx super similar which has already been discussed to death and I'm not going there...
Not trying to dump on the xxx it's a good looking shoe but if the xxx1 is right around the corner I'm all for it, there's no reason to think that it will even look radically different than these past three but I'm still ready to see it...

honestly, im just gonna live in the moment and not even worry about the xxx1.... not many shoes really WOW me at first sight anymore so i try and keep my expectations pretty low especially since its not like they are gonna be cheap anyways.

i also think that that xxx1 will be dramatically different than what we have now since its pretty obvious that the xxx1 was supposed to be the xxx and we got what i would call "the contingency plan."

im sad that we wont get the colors we want for the xxx tho.... but i do hope we do get some love for at least 1 or 2 before this model gets tossed into the back seat.

honestly, im just gonna live in the moment and not even worry about the xxx1.... not many shoes really WOW me at first sight anymore so i try and keep my expectations pretty low especially since its not like they are gonna be cheap anyways.

i also think that that xxx1 will be dramatically different than what we have now since its pretty obvious that the xxx1 was supposed to be the xxx and we got what i would call "the contingency plan."

im sad that we wont get the colors we want for the xxx tho.... but i do hope we do get some love for at least 1 or 2 before this model gets tossed into the back seat.

Yeah that's all fair and well said, enjoy the moment for sure especially when you really dig the shoe

Been looking for these on sale...no luck so far

Sale is imminent. I caught a pair at a factory store for $200 plus 30% off. Returned the pair I paid retail for. Im sure the online restrictions will be lifted soon enough, especially if the XXX1 is coming this summer, these should be had for less than $150, even the black colorway im sure.

I for one am "on to the next one", as much as I like these to hoop, I'm good with one pair. These to me are an improved 29.

They are really wasting an opportunity not releasing the All Star XXX. It utilizes the theme of the XXX perfectly. At least send it off proper, if the XXX1 does release as soon as rumors suggest, and there isn't many, if ANY new colorways coming out....I've never seen a flagship model discarded in this manner.

They are really wasting an opportunity not releasing the All Star XXX. It utilizes the theme of the XXX perfectly. At least send it off proper, if the XXX1 does release as soon as rumors suggest, and there isn't many, if ANY new colorways coming out....I've never seen a flagship model discarded in this manner.

It's disrespectful :smh:

i'll bet the all-star cw is probably gonna be released like the xx9 westbrook all-star in the future

we do know there's gonna be a all black and then at least the galaxy release for the xxx tho if the shelf behind the kid in the commercial is any indication.

That contrast makes then look so generic. Not a fan of the dark midsole and toe cap.

The launch colorway looked generic to me, someone mentioned in the thread theyou resemble toilet paper or paper towels and they really do.

I was very underwhelmed when I saw them in person still want the all star colorway tho [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The launch colorway looked generic to me, someone mentioned in the thread theyou resemble toilet paper or paper towels and they really do.

I was very underwhelmed when I saw them in person still want the all star colorway tho [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah. Someone mentioned it first that the upper pattern looks like toilet paper rolls. And when i looked at the close ups i agree that they look like toilet paper or kitchen paper rolls.
The launch colorway as someone mentioned it first too said the contrast has much similarities to the launch colorway of the 17s.
But the 17s were a classic looking pair of modern air jordans while the 30s lool like some 29 elites only.

Yeah. Someone mentioned it first that the upper pattern looks like toilet paper rolls. And when i looked at the close ups i agree that they look like toilet paper or kitchen paper rolls.
The launch colorway as someone mentioned it first too said the contrast has much similarities to the launch colorway of the 17s.
But the 17s were a classic looking pair of modern air jordans while the 30s lool like some 29 elites only.

29 elites or 30s.... That's just a name. It's about the looks and whether or not it's liked or not. Most of the OG Jordans are simplistic colors.
The 15s looks like basket weave, you know?

29 elites or 30s.... That's just a name. It's about the looks and whether or not it's liked or not. Most of the OG Jordans are simplistic colors.
The 15s looks like basket weave, you know?
Yet, dont you agree Tinker and co were too lazy this time?
Even the soles from AJ 3 to 4 or 6 to 7 are more distinctive. From AJ 8 - 28 it was most distinctive. The gap between AJ 29 - 30 looks like Air Force Max and Air Force Max CB (same sole and same heel).

Back
Top Bottom