AJ XXX (30)

Its Crazy how so many people were talking bad about the XXX's now everyone has to get this colorway or that colorway. The shoe was dope from the beginning it just took everyone else's opinion for you to make yours. *****. Now with all the XXX hype if they were to drop the Galaxy colorway fools that hated the XXX's would scoop all of them up and leave folks who loved them from the beginning having to pay double on ebay. :smh:

Honestly other than the paying double, it's like this for almost every new release. Check the threads, Kobe, Lebron's, Kyrie's and Jordan's. Most hate them at first then they all fall in love.

i think the pillow thing hurting some people is a manufacture flaw on most pairs

my chicago x's were like that and nobody else complained about any pain on that shoe

embarassed.gif

I'll say with the achilles padding that I feel it when I first put them on, but once I start playing I don't really notice it. Doesn't bug me at all.

My Eastbay pair got here today, and the box is completely different compared to the pair I got from SNKRS. I posted pictures earlier this week, after I got the first pair, and there were a lot of comments on the fact that it was a flip top lid, and not a white separate lid. The box from Eastbay has the white lid. So what's going on with that? The paper inside the SNKRS box had some tears in it too, Eastbay all fresh

Tried on the Nike ones, but wasn't wearing sock and could feel that pad in the back indeed, but going to try them this weekend for a bit of casual wear, since the Nike pair is going back anyway. Hopefully it will not be a big issue.

Back
Top Bottom