AJ XXX (30)

My Eastbay pair got here today, and the box is completely different compared to the pair I got from SNKRS. I posted pictures earlier this week, after I got the first pair, and there were a lot of comments on the fact that it was a flip top lid, and not a white separate lid. The box from Eastbay has the white lid. So what's going on with that? The paper inside the SNKRS box had some tears in it too, Eastbay all fresh

Tried on the Nike ones, but wasn't wearing sock and could feel that pad in the back indeed, but going to try them this weekend for a bit of casual wear, since the Nike pair is going back anyway. Hopefully it will not be a big issue.
Earlier this week:

My Eastbay pair got here today, and the box is completely different compared to the pair I got from SNKRS. I posted pictures earlier this week, after I got the first pair, and there were a lot of comments on the fact that it was a flip top lid, and not a white separate lid. The box from Eastbay has the white lid. So what's going on with that? The paper inside the SNKRS box had some tears in it too, Eastbay all fresh

Tried on the Nike ones, but wasn't wearing sock and could feel that pad in the back indeed, but going to try them this weekend for a bit of casual wear, since the Nike pair is going back anyway. Hopefully it will not be a big issue.
I have 3 pair of 30s all came with the white lid.  You can chat or call up Nike but I doubt they'll know what went on.  They always give erroneous info.  It's strange but you're returning anyway so enjoy your 30s!! Best hooping shoe of 2016 imo.

^
How come that pair doesn't have the white box top lid? It has the 30 year anniversary black box.

Just noticed that. Anyone else's pair didn't come with the special white XXX box top lid?
Can you explain what you know about the difference in boxes and lids for these?

The 30s come with the box with the white lid, black base.

The pair you got with a flip top lid is the abnormal box. That is not a traditional 30 box that anyone else has.
Weird though given this was from ndc/SNKRS. The torn paper and use of extra plain paper makes me wonder too if these were some with minor QA issues. Well, those are going back anyway, as the Eastbay ones were $40 less.

Weird though given this was from ndc/SNKRS. The torn paper and use of extra plain paper makes me wonder too if these were some with minor QA issues. Well, those are going back anyway, as the Eastbay ones were $40 less.
wondering if ndc/SNKRS will question the black top flip top box when you return that pair ?

does the label on the black top box match the label on the EB white top box ?

returns require "original packaging" and they might not know they sent you the black top flip box

might want to consider returning them in the white box to avoid any poss issues

just a thought ........enjoy your shoes !

( ***comment NOT negative or hostile  ***)

Last edited:
wondering if ndc/SNKRS will question the black top flip top box when you return that pair ?
returns require "original packaging" and they might not know they sent you the black top flip box
nah i dont think thatd be an issue, and i know im wrong for this but id hit up nike chat for a disco code for sending a replacement box...then send them back [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Label on side of box is the same, says Jordan XXX and had correct color description, shoe numbering. Going to return as is, and if they question it, have pictures taken on the same date as delivery date to back it up.

Anyone tuning into these playoffs will see even the Jordan athletes aren't 100% comfortable with the game shoe this year. There's been some switching back to the XX9s. The narrower toe space and achilles notch could be bothersome to them too.

I picked up my Anthracite 30's from eastbay on the 20% off sale. And the controvery over this shoe is just that people didn't think it changed enough from the 29. I think the shoe itself is gorgeous and performs, and that is all that really matters.
How did you get the code to work? It telling me the shoes don't fall under the promo.

Anyone tuning into these playoffs will see even the Jordan athletes aren't 100% comfortable with the game shoe this year. There's been some switching back to the XX9s. The narrower toe space and achilles notch could be bothersome to them too.
I could feel it for sure initially when I put the shoe on, and I assume it's supposed to aide in gripping around the back of the ankle, but eventually it just wasn't that big of a deal. I guess I'll have to see what long term wear does, and if it gets bothersome as the day goes on. Walked around outside for a bit and did not really feel any discomfort due to it.

eastbay ended, try Champs or footlocker (see previous posts on the last few pages for info/codes )
Problem isn't the code. It looks like they added an exclusion to the Jordan XXX. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom