AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Maybe I should've bought them early... SMH... its going to be crazy..!

I may have to buy aftermarket..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SALES

east bay won't have these? I wonder if these are even gonna be available in Canada
We are not expecting to carry them at this time.

EastbayRep - Ray

Nothing classic , in a classic color way, sits on shelves for very long bro.Gonna try to cop. Not going out of my way. Hope hype beasts don't make it I possible to cop. My local spots started taxing the hell out if everything just cuz they can

Cool local spot is going to have them. They said they're releasing on June 7th? Maybe it's different for me because I'm on the west coast . Didn't mention a tax either . Woooot woooot

Originally Posted by MECKS

Nothing classic , in a classic color way, sits on shelves for very long bro.Gonna try to cop. Not going out of my way. Hope hype beasts don't make it I possible to cop. My local spots started taxing the hell out if everything just cuz they can

the change in variation in material really doesnt do it for me. canvas material  is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

the change in variation in material really doesnt do it for me. canvas material  is
sick.gif

..? AJKO been around bro, when they first came out they were canvas too ....

Nothing classic , in a classic color way, sits on shelves for very long bro. Gonna try to cop. Not going out of my way. Hope hype beasts don't make it I possible to cop. My local spots started taxing the hell out if everything just cuz they can

sick.gif

happy.gif
eyes.gif

Can anyone in MA give me info on these dropping. I've called my local spots and no info. Please hit me up with a PM

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Can anyone in MA give me info on these dropping. I've called my local spots and no info. Please hit me up with a PM
call places that got the black cement 3's

I'm hitting up the Holyoke Mall tomorrow.
Let you guys know what's up then!

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Like my guy said yall think the AJKO is new??

that has nothing to do with this release those we GRs these are QS just depends on the shop

Went into my two local spots and asked them if they were getting the js in on Saturday. Both of them said yeah, of course.

They were talking about the son of mars.
indifferent.gif

I wish....Definatly not the case in my area...been calling around all week and have had no luck yet..... Hopefully I find somewhere before the weekend

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

that has nothing to do with this release those we GRs these are QS just depends on the shop

i know i knowww. but when youre narrowing it down itll help a little at least. i have no idea what kind of account my local spot has but they pretty much get everything jordan, but no nikes. its a weird little shop.

got mine over the weekend
pimp.gif

spot around me has them....was the only who bought em all day (they got them in today).

Back
Top Bottom