AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Lol? The Jordan created Nike Basketball? Not the Nike dunk, the shoe the Jordan 1 is a knockoff of? College teams sporting dunks had nothing to do with launching Nike basketball huh?

Ok.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Its really good to hear the hate for these.  Hopefully that makes it easy for us that actually want them.

Honestly i don't understand how anyone can not want these.  This is probably the top release for me so far this year.  I am going to try to get both.  Anyone have solid size info yet?? how do they fit compared to white cement 4s? or black cement 3s?

Michael-Jordan-Slam-Dunk.jpg

mj_air_jordan_i.jpg

Although I also want these AJKOs badly, come on son..... these ain't the same shoe.But the Jordan 1 line popularity has declined since they bastardized the model. So hopefully it is easy to cop

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Its really good to hear the hate for these.  Hopefully that makes it easy for us that actually want them.

Honestly i don't understand how anyone can not want these.  This is probably the top release for me so far this year.  I am going to try to get both.  Anyone have solid size info yet?? how do they fit compared to white cement 4s? or black cement 3s?

Although I also want these AJKOs badly, come on son..... these ain't the same shoe.But the Jordan 1 line popularity has declined since they bastardized the model. So hopefully it is easy to cop
couldnt have said it any better. my point the past several pages.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Cuz deep in his heart no he knows the AJ1 design looks better then any Lebron created.

RIGHT TO THE IGNORE LIST AFTER THIS COMMENT.

I'M A JORDAN HEAD BUT THE LEBRON LINE HAS SMASHED JORDANS FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS.
I agree, Lebron 9s and 8s definitely over the AJ 1s. Jordans 1 are basically Dunks

PRETTY MUCH.

I'LL STILL RESERVE MY JUDGEMENT UNTIL THIS WEEKEND WHEN I'M PICKING UP MY LEBRON 9'S ELITES.

I WAS JUST ABOUT SURE ABOUT GRABBING THE BRED PAIR BUT AFTER THE PICS POSTED BACK THERE ON THE LAST PAGE, I'M NOT SURE. THEY DIDN'T LOOK VERY GOOD IN THOSE PICS (NO OFFENSE TO THE POSTER). THE BLACK ON THE CANVAS LOOKED FADED AND NOT JET BLACK LIKE I LIKE. HOPEFULLY IT'S THE LIGHTING.

Lol? The Jordan created Nike Basketball? Not the Nike dunk, the shoe the Jordan 1 is a knockoff of? College teams sporting dunks had nothing to do with launching Nike basketball huh?

Ok.

HAHAHAHAHA, you must be young. Yeah, the Dunk lead Nike to overtaking Converse. OK!
laugh.gif

There's a mix of people wanting these and not so much...I hope it will be an easy COP..Black/Reds please!

On feet with black laces look better than any stock pics posted, both shoes look best with black laces, white laces in the black toes look mehhhh

LOOKS LIKE MORE PEOPLE ARE AFTER THE LEBRONS. DON'T THINK IT WILL MAKE IT EASIER TO GET THESE THOUGH.

Popularity is a social construct my friend.  Black and red aj 1s and black toe aj1s haven't been out in a while.  I don't see how putting out tons of random colorways and random model tweeks like phats and whatever the new tech ones that Joe Johnson wore on court a while back matters.

I don't care what's popular.  These bring back the memories for me.  Jordan in the dunk contest in black and red 1s baby shorts (pause) gold necklaces.....i need these shoes.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

^ these fit TTS. I put on the blk/red pair last night and they fit perfect.

Where's coldcity? I thought guy had these went down a half?

I believe he's serving his ban... 
I'll be going tts like always. Never had a problem. Gonna try twitter today and hopefully lock my pair down, or it's on too plan b, cop online. And if that fails, hit hoh in the am cos online will be at 5am here

Popularity is a social construct my friend.  Black and red aj 1s and black toe aj1s haven't been out in a while.  I don't see how putting out tons of random colorways and random model tweeks like phats and whatever the new tech ones that Joe Johnson wore on court a while back matters.

I don't care what's popular.  These bring back the memories for me.  Jordan in the dunk contest in black and red 1s baby shorts (pause) gold necklaces.....i need these shoes.

Black and red AJ 1's were released 3 times in the last 4 years...and black toe AJ 1's were dropped 5 years ago..not exactly an eternity either.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Black and red AJ 1's were released 3 times in the last 4 years...and black toe AJ 1's were dropped 5 years ago..not exactly an eternity either.

Not trying to really argue but 5 years is a long time to me at least.

And I tried to cop AJ 1 Banned and couldn't.  There were the aj1 with the strap...The max oranges were kinda close lol.....the only real retro i remember was 2001 (correct me if I am wrong)....which was a long time ago.  So I just want to have the chance to cop them.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Cuz deep in his heart no he knows the AJ1 design looks better then any Lebron created.

RIGHT TO THE IGNORE LIST AFTER THIS COMMENT.

I'M A JORDAN HEAD BUT THE LEBRON LINE HAS SMASHED JORDANS FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS.
I agree, Lebron 9s and 8s definitely over the AJ 1s. Jordans 1 are basically Dunks

Both comments are right cuz it's y'all opinion, but if the AJ1 wasnt raped, seldomly came out, the hype would have y'all foaming out the mouth tho. Cuz seems lk dudes nowadays cop what's gased up. Cuz there's no way anybody would care about ugly Lebrons.

Lebrons > Jordans??!?!

laugh.gif

Honestly, I really don't care what people buy, but there's no way I would buy a Lebron shoe over a Jordan one.

30t6p3b.gif

any sites with these for pretty much retail?

saturday is gonna suck, especially trying to get both pairs in the cart
30t6p3b.gif
ive never bought on release 2 different pairs so not sure how to go about it. try each shoe separate or try and add both to the cart.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

any sites with these for pretty much retail?

saturday is gonna suck, especially trying to get both pairs in the cart
30t6p3b.gif
ive never bought on release 2 different pairs so not sure how to go about it. try each shoe separate or try and add both to the cart.
laugh.gif

I am going to go with two browsers open.  1 at a time.  Blk/red first.  Get order through then try for Black toes.  Out of fear that if i try to get 2 in the cart and it takes too long i may end up with 0 pairs.  So going for 1 then the other.

Michael-Jordan-Slam-Dunk.jpg

mj_air_jordan_i.jpg

Agreed.
Instead of bringing back the OG colorways in a good timing, they released them in numerous variants which most fans don't need.

It's bloody time to re-retro the famous white/red-blacks which were retroed last time in 1994.

I want them so badly. 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Lebrons > Jordans??!?!

laugh.gif

Honestly, I really don't care what people buy, but there's no way I would buy a Lebron shoe over a Jordan one.

30t6p3b.gif

cause you like paying for crappy material, Jordans are not the same IDC how much to try and justify it. I went out and got the cements 4's and i paid more for this crappy material than I did my OG's. Please tell me how that makes sense. The only reason you buy Jordans is because of us old heads that made the sneaker what it is now

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Lebrons > Jordans??!?!

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

cause you like paying for crappy material, Jordans are not the same IDC how much to try and justify it. I went out and got the cements 4's and i paid more for this crappy material than I did my OG's. Please tell me how that makes sense. The only reason you buy Jordans is because of us old heads that made the sneaker what it is now

QFT. Jordans are classics, but Lebrons are the gold standard in what all shoes should be...a good product.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Ok.

HAHAHAHAHA, you must be young. Yeah, the Dunk lead Nike to overtaking Converse. OK!
laugh.gif
Let's not pretend the Jordan 1s aren't dunks with mike's name on the shoe.
Didnt say they lead to them overtaking converse. Just that if their were no dunks, they would be no nike basketball. In all honesty, the Jordan IIs sucked for a long time their most popular models were rehashes of shoes that they already made like the revolution and the air flight 89s.

It is nonsensical to credit the jordan 1s for nike basketball

Yes I am young (23), but doesnt mean I don't know and appreciate the history as both a businessman and a sneakerhead. I know signing MJ was the best thing Nike did, and took them from almost declaring bankruptcy to leaders in marketshare. But go ahead, humor me with stories of how your parents bought you the jordan IIIs because you had to have them after the dunk contest. And how I am a hypebeast who doesnt belong in the shoes because im not pushing 40. It's cool, heard it a million times from the other oldheads
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom