AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

sorry BigPoint- my local store only received sz8-13 so I was basing it off that

Just came back from there, had to make another run for NT fam

313kv3q.jpg
Much love to this man. Good looks
pimp.gif

NDC probably realized that this release along with the LeBron's would have been a big disaster with the servers...

Originally Posted by rillo561

@nikestore: #ReleaseUpdate The Air Jordan 1 Retro KO's and Son of Mars have been delayed on NikeStore. When a new launch date is set, we will share.

Just got the tweet.

MAN this isHH cray!

Was able to succesfully RSVP both pairs from Santa Monica.
    So happy there is all the bron hype.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

@nikestore: #ReleaseUpdate The Air Jordan 1 Retro KO's and Son of Mars have been delayed on NikeStore. When a new launch date is set, we will share.

Just got the tweet.

MAN this is crazy!

It's better. If I strike out in store there's online

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

sorry BigPoint- my local store only received sz8-13 so I was basing it off that

Just came back from there, had to make another run for NT fam

313kv3q.jpg

It's all good bro. Yeah most retailers in the mall only carry up to 13 
mad.gif

Nice pick ups my man!!

I'm so glad I got my rsvp after now reading the nikestore is delaying the release of these. Probably to open the servers up for the LBJ MV's

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Just got the tweet.

MAN this is crazy!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You know they did this because hype is low.  There are no NikeStore's near me in Northern MD.  The closest one with Twitter RSVP is NY i think.  This is so dumb.  I even tweeted at nikestore and got a tweet back yesterday saying:

@Jking0821 We will have them at 8a EDT on 6/2.

Just got the tweet.

well Ef me sideways with a lunchbox..

Thought this was gonna be an easy cop with the MVs coming out. Guess I'll have to wait till they tweet the new date cuz none of the stores around me gottem. (DMV)

Missed out on the rsvp on twitter and now NikeStore is delaying this release.
frown.gif
I hope I can still get a pair of the black and red ones.Btw, what must one do to get on UPandCOMING32's VIP list for being helped out on this release? lol

Wassup with the delay? Is that just delays at Nikestores, or an entire delay in general? Im planning on getting em @ HOH.

EDIT: Nvm thought y'all meant everywhere they were held back.

I just got tracking confirmation for my pre-order ETA Tuesday 6/5. Now I can really chill....I guess its worth paying a little extra when you know Nike is going to screw everyone!

these fools at ndc can't make up their damn mind. Just release these before the Lebron 9 an hour before at 4am PST or an hour after at 6am PST. I don't want to sit around all day Sun-Thursday looking at my phone.

Anyone can give me a quick update on (ebay) prices for a size 10 on the black toes? PM me thanks, I can't check at work.

What's a reasonable price to spend on these after Saturday (I know they'll sell out day 1 most likely)?

nerd.gif

I'm a size 11.

Thanks for any help.

Anyone can give me a quick update on (ebay) prices for a size 10 on the black toes? PM me thanks, I can't check at work.

I just pm'd ya...

Originally Posted by spOOfy

frown.gif
I hope I can still get a pair of the black and red ones.Btw, what must one do to get on UPandCOMING32's VIP list for being helped out on this release future releases lol

Fixed 
laugh.gif
  And I too would like to know this info.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by spOOfy

frown.gif
I hope I can still get a pair of the black and red ones.Btw, what must one do to get on UPandCOMING32's VIP list for being helped out on this release future releases lol

Fixed 
laugh.gif
  And I too would like to know this info.
what was done cannot be undone.....
frown.gif

But seriously, good looking out homie.

Back
Top Bottom