AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Looks like I've gotta set up a Twitter now just because of these releases.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Guess I'll go after the MV LeBron's on Sat. My precious black toes will have to wait.

They delayed things, because they know the sites going to crash from the MV's

All the problems they had with the KD N7's.

They don't want to send out more 15% off coupons than they have too.

All pairs have gone out...20 pairs total
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: JUST saw this "VIP" list talk
laugh.gif
No wonder I have people PMing me asking about a VIP list I was like %#+
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Guys,there is NO list....I offered the help on NT,and I took people's requests IN ORDER...Peopel paid, I picked up and shipped...Most people bought one of each, some bought 2+....The store has some left,not many,either small (8-8.5 or big (sz11-13)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

All pairs have gone out...20 pairs total
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ill give you props for being a REAL good member and helping out so many people. Wish i had the dough to get help as well.

you the man though
pimp.gif

Big thanks for the help fellas, just copped on my break from work. There are some good people on this board looking out.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Big thanks for the help fellas, just copped on my break from work. There are some good people on this board looking out.

^^^
pimp.gif
glad i can to a point
pimp.gif

to all the so cal people, HOH Lakewood is handing out raffle tickets for these right now. Drawing will be tomorrow. Got nothing to lose by filling out a ticket, with some luck, you might get your pair.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

what happened with the KD's?

On one hand the delay gives me a better chance at getting the lebron elites...on the other hand, knowing nike, they'll release these the 9th along with the yeezy's and asg hyperdunks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

On one hand the delay gives me a better chance at getting the lebron elites...on the other hand, knowing nike, they'll release these the 9th along with the yeezy's and asg hyperdunks
30t6p3b.gif

Most people who ordered the N7's over the holiday weekendhad their orders canceled or were given delay e-mails, which will lead to a cancellation.

This sucks no retailer close to me is going to be carrying these and I'm in the middle of moving so I have no time to research better im bummed.

30t6p3b.gif

im thinking the reason they changed it is so they can release the Lebron at 8am and not have major problems with the servers. Had they released both at the same time, most would get screwed over.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

im thinking the reason they changed it is so they can release the Lebron at 8am and not have major problems with the servers. Had they released both at the same time, most would get screwed over.
exactly the MV will probably cause trouble for the servers alone.

Can anybody with the Breds can do an on foot with these if thats not trouble?

Im getting cold feet on these, and thinking about passing for a leather pair.

Paid $165 cash each for them. The guy tried to rip me off and say he paid $180 so he has to ell them at the store for $200. LIES. Can't risk the RSVP BS

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Can anybody with the Breds can do an on foot with these if thats not trouble?

Im getting cold feet on these, and thinking about passing for a leather pair.

LOL i know what you mean about the leather pair. they just seem to look better IMO

these aren't even releasing in Canada and I can't do NDC since they don't accept canadian credit cards
frown.gif

Thanks guys...all PMs have been replied to

Before closing,store currently has 8 and 8.5 in both, and sz10.5-13(in one of 2 colorways)

All packages have been shipped and tracking #s sent

Enjoy guys

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Thanks guys...all PMs have been replied to

Before closing,store currently has 8 and 8.5 in both, and sz10.5-13(in one of 2 colorways)

All packages have been shipped and tracking #s sent

Enjoy guys
PM'd. I really want that black and red pair. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jcs11702

to all the so cal people, HOH Lakewood is handing out raffle tickets for these right now. Drawing will be tomorrow. Got nothing to lose by filling out a ticket, with some luck, you might get your pair.

around what time do they usually hand out ticket ahh im pissed i worked at 3 to 11pm and woke up at 2 no way i could of gone
so when do these release on ndc?

Back
Top Bottom