AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

finally, cant wait to rock em

Last edited:
Whaaaat. ive been looking for a size 9 and i havent found any :frown:

i thought i saw some 9s Breds on cragslist in the Los Angeles area when i was looking for some 9.5s. not sure if you live in LA tho, but you might be able to get the guy to ship them to you?

I've worn my Breds a lot more than my blacktoes so far. The breds are just so damn nice! I still think personally, these were the best release for me so far this year.

Just secured a pair of Bred 11.5's for $165 on Ebay. He had them listed for $189 OBO and instantly accepted my offer. Can't wait to finally see these in person.

needed a pair of black toes,but i never pay resell price,so i decided to keep my money for the 2013 1s releases(white-red-black,royals)...black toes were smokin though...

My blacktoes just arrived! They were the last size 11 & $140 shipped, which isn't bad at all!

A quick heads-up, sole devotion has a few sizes of the blacktoes left for the same price. Hopefully that helps someone out...

Last edited:
I wanted the b/red pair until I saw a dude had em on mad creased so I didnt want em anymore. How y'all pairs looking after a few wears.

I would rather have the 2010 release. As I've heard the dirt can be removed, why it was put on there to start with? I don't know. But I prefer the shape of the 2010s to these. And those barcelonas are :smh:

I would rather have the 2010 release. As I've heard the dirt can be removed, why it was put on there to start with? I don't know. But I prefer the shape of the 2010s to these. And those barcelonas are :smh:

Apparently for them to have a "vintage" dated look to them.

:smh:

Picked up a black/red pair for 160. Not proud of paying over retail, but my patience was running thin and I didn't find another pair for a lower price.

I wanted the b/red pair until I saw a dude had em on mad creased so I didnt want em anymore. How y'all pairs looking after a few wears.

They fit perfectly with shoe trees. Worn mine a dozen times with no creases and they're real comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom