AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Yesterday was a great day... Copped two LBJ MVs.. One for me and sold the other for $580... Needless to say I copped the KOs for free using profit money.... It's like I got my MVs and both KOS for jus 250.... YES I WON

yes...you re great...you must be proud of yourself...!you got in line early to take advantage of another 15 year old hypebeast,throwing away his fathers money...good job...c mon now son...brag some more....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
what hype has come into...?

Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR

Yesterday was a great day... Copped two LBJ MVs.. One for me and sold the other for $580... Needless to say I copped the KOs for free using profit money.... It's like I got my MVs and both KOS for jus 250.... YES I WON

yes...you re great...you must be proud of yourself...!you got in line early to take advantage of another 15 year old hypebeast,throwing away his fathers money...good job...c mon now son...brag some more....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

not,MIDNIGHT HYPE thats for sure
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

not,MIDNIGHT HYPE thats for sure
alien.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

132951600455.jpg

Nikestore supposed to be announcing RD info for the AJKO's tonight. Keep your eyes peeled!

Neve hate the player hate the game!!!! On to the next Saturday....

I'm just gonna pour haterade all over you and your crappy @!+ game.  
And to the person that asked about the material, yes it is canvas.  The KOs were originally the takedown version of the AJ1's when they first released back in the 80s.  They were made so that they were more affordable than the 1s which were crazy expensive at the time and made of high quality leather.  At least that's my understanding of the history of it; if there's any oldheads in here that had the originals feel free to drop some history in the thread.

Real Salty. Should've planned ahead to get these. Oh well. Maybe I'll get a pair for reseller price down the line.

do y'all think 300$ for both black/red and blac/white/red pairs is a good deal?

dude on cl is emailing me saying he'd sell both for 300$

do y'all think 300$ for both black/red and blac/white/red pairs is a good deal?
dude on cl is emailing me saying he'd sell both for 300$

Yes.

You figure its $150 for each pair.

$20 bucks more than retail [each].

If you really like both, go for it.

I like the Black/Reds a bit better than the Black Toes, so I'm good.

I didnt even know they were releasing on the original slated day. Totally slept on them, is there any spots who might still have them I know its a long shot but if you could shoot me some info.

saw completed listings on ebay, most selling for around 185-200$ but some listings sold for 145$. i almost copped a bred pair for 190$ but held off. 

happy i got the opportunity to grab the a pair of the black/red cw..

still on the lookout for the other pair for a decent price..

Thinking about parting ways with mine but I go back and forth. I do like these but really want some Banned 1s.

banned ones are like 5 bills on ebay. smh

i just got both pairs of these ajkos for 300. dude said 360$ initially then i said so sorry no deal4ubro. a week later he hits me up and agrees to 300. 

Back
Top Bottom