AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Good Lord i love this post & OG I's..... :smokin
smokin.gif
Quote:
I agree with Sole. Until the Red Metallic lows are surfaced, I refuse to believe they exist.
Quote:
There is no way the shoes are 22 years old and not even 1 picture has ever been found by hundreds of thousands of sneaker collectors out there

It can happen. JB's Vault is so SERIOUS!!!... :wow:
eek.gif
some designs/models from the vault in my day, & it's not even right... :smh:
smh.gif

I wish i could tell you guys about them... :frown:
frown.gif

From what i hear from the Campus guys, sometimes it's due to the item's possibly being a future release, simply not good enough for the masses, & other miscellaneous reasons.

For Example: The "concept" for the Flip III's was created sometime in late the 90's. Why weren't they released earlier? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Honestly who knows?...But it's just something i wanted to state since no one knew that & it confirms some of the stories i have heard.I will flat out say i disagree with the items not being favorable to the public though....Some of the shoes are insanely creative, mysterious & i can only "wish" they release in my lifetime. :\
ohwell.gif

It's kind of the feeling when you see Clear Sole III's...I mean they are fresh as hell, but so weird at the same time. :lol:
laugh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

PO2345 thanks for that background info...Its funny that JB has its own conspiracy theory's surrounding the release of certain shoes :lol:
laugh.gif

ps - :wow:
eek.gif
@ the Jay Jones siting...and those Metallic Green I's... :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM AM FAM

I read damn near every comment in this post :wow:
eek.gif
All of you guys are very knowledgeable. This may be the best post I have ever seen on NT...........thats great. The shoes and their rareness are :smokin
smokin.gif
FS/FT: Old love/New Love Pack 220. DS. 110 each if you'd like. Looking for a meetup in NYC(I can ship though. PM me or yunggetmoney@tmail.com

so have all the Is finally been found in this thread?
and how many colorways has the NIKEAIR on the ankle?

i'd like to update this topic because im the one who started it all (you all can thank me once some red metallics pop up) but id like now to see a pair of the laker 1's...but not from a book or sneaker mag or PS i want actual photos.
AIM: GrandeIsGod

Im Pretty sure that Joerdan23 posted some lakers I's. Im not sure where they are from but they dont look like the are from a mag, book, or a PS.

Bonus
TEAM NO TEAMS

maan this post is crazy...ill post my green metallics once i get some good pics but man i have to find some purple metallics :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

Quote:
Im Pretty sure that Joerdan23 posted some lakers I's.
HaHa, :lol:
laugh.gif
The crowd begins to yell 4,000, 4,000, 4,000....

I think there have been only 2 pics of those Laker color I's. The other picture was from a Japanese sneaker mag.

man this post gets better and better everyday
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Quote:
J, Thanks. I remember that one also, but never got my hands on the mag. Does the article mention who that guy holding the pair is?
This is Mazik from Conveyor in Santa Monica with a very rare purple and yellow AJ1. It's hard to see in this pic but the original owner made some 'home improvements' to the side of the shoes with a purple texta! Who knows why or what the real story is...

If you are wondering what they are talking about when they mentioned "home improvements," check out the other pictures posted in this thread of these Laker I's and you will see purple marks drawn close to the midsole from a purple marker of some sort. You really can't see it in the picture I posted because of the strong flash I guess, but they are easily seen in the other pics. It's pretty safe to say that this pair is the same pair posted in the other pictures.
"I'm the guy from Alaska."

these are obviously not mine but i was wondering if anybody had any info on them, are they related to the jordan 1's or something different
5x6mssw.jpg

Team Pacific Northwest​

PO2345 - Thanks for all the information, it's pretty cool to know what kind of things take place behind stage @ JB.

mandingo of sneakers :
HaHa,
laugh.gif

The crowd begins to yell 4,000, 4,000, 4,000....

I think there have been only 2 pics of those Laker color I's. The other picture was from a Japanese sneaker mag.

Werd, I bet Joe is whoring out on his Camera, or putting together some crazy stuff.

If you add the picture of the Laker I's from A-J.com, that's 3. I don;t know what's their source, but heck I'd love to see an original (non PS'ed) to that one.

Phase2x :
Yeah it does. This is exactly what the side bar says...

This is Mazik from Conveyor in Santa Monica with a very rare purple and yellow AJ1. It's hard to see in this pic but the original owner made some 'home improvements' to the side of the shoes with a purple texta! Who knows why or what the real story is...

If you are wondering what they are talking about when they mentioned "home improvements," check out the other pictures posted in this thread of these Laker I's and you will see purple marks drawn close to the midsole from a purple marker of some sort. You really can't see it in the picture I posted because of the strong flash I guess, but they are easily seen in the other pics. It's pretty safe to say that this pair is the same pair posted in the other pictures.

So what do those purple marks exactly mean?

calibeebee :
these are obviously not mine but i was wondering if anybody had any info on them, are they related to the jordan 1's or something different

That is an, Nike Air Jordan Sky High produced back in 1989. It is a Jordan Test shoe used back in 1989 to test the placement of the Jumpman insignia on the ankle of the shoe. (c)

You know what I love the Green Metallic's as much as the Purple's, so here are some pics.

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

hey phase wat else does that book have in it and easy up on the flash while takin pics of the mag.
AIM: GrandeIsGod

Thanks so much for the info Phase. I don't know why someone would attempt to re-design that pair. They must of been beside themselves.
Quote:
That is an, Nike Air Jordan Sky High produced back in 1989. It is a Jordan Test shoe used back in 1989 to test the placement of the Jumpman insignia on the ankle of the shoe. (c)

Love how you used that copyright Sole !!! :tongue:
tongue.gif
Quote:
Those are sky high's and def on my grail list the black pair that is. Somebody has them I am sure and wonder if he will post.

I had a feeling this model would come up in this post, and deservingly so. What Sole said is correct. I did'nt have time to snap detailed shots but here is one I have saved. Does anyone have any more info on these such as how many pairs were produced and so fourth. I heard rumors about 400 but I think it might have been lower. There are not many around and were only produced from sizes 7-9 from what I hear. My pairs are size 8 (white/red/grey) and size 9 (black/white/grey). Both DS. The Black/white/grey pair is said to be even rarer than the other colorway.
234927_5.jpg

insane post ! its about my favourite shoe , the jodan 1 . crazy heat from mandingo , as always . respect your collection very much. please let me know if you got something in my size range.so i thougt i must post my deadstock pairs sky jordan , alrready there but not as nica as my pairs. greetings from bavaria.

Quote:
hey phase wat else does that book have in it and easy up on the flash while takin pics of the mag.

The SneakerFreaker magazines have a ton of vintage stuff, but not all of it is Jordan related. If you love vintage kicks, SneakerFreaker is great. None of the pics I took have flash. Those pics are EXACTLY how they appear from the magazines.

Quote:
So what do those purple marks exactly mean?

I have no idea. I guess the original owner tried to color in the white side panel or something, but didn't finish it up. What a crazy (and stupid) guy...

Another thing about the SkyHigh's...I believe that they were only given out to friends and family or something like that? Here's a quote taken from another collector with a DS pair...
Quote:
Nike Air Jordan - Sky High

Sky High was made in the year of 1990 and was not officially release to the market and only 200 - 300 produce for friends and family.

Its made of canvas material with grey leather on the heel tab...a good colourways and material combination on this kicks. Its rare and one of the must for AJ collectors on this kicks. Its never been posted before anywhere and in ebay auctions as well....enjoy it....
should"I'm the guy from Alaska."

Quote:

Sole, I called up my guy right now and got some more info. They were not only sold in NYC, I was mistaken. They were only sold in a few shops in NYC and not too many shops across the U.S. They were not meant to be limited but it turned out that Nike only made a certain amount to sell and after they did sell, decided to stray away from the idea of making more. That would explain how the guy in Mich had a pair.

PS> If anyone has some baby/infant sized jordans they
would like to sell..... let me know! PM me, or sankoses@gmail.com

i saw a baby pair of used 1's go for 355 on ebay. thats funny cuz i bought a ds pair in size 10 for 350
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom