AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by eddo1005

only 1 pack per customer on eastbay. Good for me, bad for resellers! :tongue:

Good for me too!

ha...it will sell out before over 1/2 of nt gets there 1 pack per person or not
I refuse to believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though it is true.  haha

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

does anyone wanna hang out at NYC's midnight release with me? lolll

laugh.gif

i would but NY releases are too hectic for me.  

ive checked every store in and around b-more maryland and the only place ive found that are getting these is hoh pg plaza

which sucks because that place is just to damn crazy with people

ive checked every store in and around b-more maryland and the only place ive found that are getting these is hoh pg plaza

which sucks because that place is just to damn crazy with people

it really seems this pack is harder to come by then originally thought.  All the naysayers...dont hype this...blah blah..plenty for everyone...it does not seem that way as we get closer and closer.  Again, this could be very well be a GR..but with the demand for this shoe pack, JB could of doubled or tripled GR productio and people would still be beasting for these.  I hope I get lucky online tonight for my second pack.

Looks like I'm not getting these, No money and I'm not paying reseller prices. I guess my 2000 infrareds will have to do for now, I just wanted the white pair anyway.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

This shoe pack will be available for sale on our website at 12 AM ET on 6/19/10. 

EastbayRep - Ray
Do you know if these will be a limit 1 per order/customer?
Just in case you missed it, yes, we will have a limit of one pack per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

Anyone think NDC is going to have them on midnight? Didn't work that way for the Copper and Egg foams, just curious if anyone might have some info.

Thanks! I'm hyped!

Originally Posted by rillo561

Anyone think NDC is going to have them on midnight? Didn't work that way for the Copper and Egg foams, just curious if anyone might have some info.

Thanks! I'm hyped!
To be on the safe side i would be ready at midnight, because it only takes minutes for them to be up and there gone. Then if they dont show up at midnight then you didnt miss out and still have your opportunity later in the morning.

As I go through the latter part of this thread, I'm noticing that several heads are having a very difficult time locating this pack. As far as I know, pretty much every major FL, FA, and Champs in the DFW area will be getting these (not sure on quantities though). Specifically, the Foot Action in Town East has 42 packs (verified from a friend that works there). I'm not sure about the allocation at the HoH there and North Park mall. I have a pack reserved at Sports Sole but will be releasing it because I don't really need/want a 2nd pack. So, give them a call other people may have done the same since Big Mikes and DKs sold theres a few weeks back.
Sports Sole

3207 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX. Tel: 214-654-9522

------------

[font=arial, sans-serif]I STAND CORRECTED!!!! Only 8 stores throughout all of the malls in dallas will be getting these. I have no idea about the allocation except for the Foot Action in Town East.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I took the liberty of calling all of the malls in the DALLAS area only not FT. Worth. Below, you will find the list of malls and stores who are getting the pack. If the line was busy, I indicated it and put the phone number so you can call later...hopes this helps [/font]
smile.gif

Valley View Mall

Champs – no

Finish Line – no

Foot Action – no

Foot Locker – no

North Park Mall

Champs – no

Finish Line – no

Foot Action – no

Foot Locker (HOH)– yes

Stonebriar Mall

Champs – no

Finish Line – no

Foot Action – no

Foot Locker – no

Galleria Mall

Champs – no

Finish Line – no

Foot Action – no

Foot Locker – no

Town East Mall

Champs – yes

Finish Line – yes

Foot Action – yes

Foot Locker (HOH) – yes

Irving Mall

Champs – no

Finish Line – yes (Can be Reserved for $20)

Foot Action – yes

Foot Locker – no

Parks Mall

Champs – no

Finish Line – no

Foot Action – yes

Foot Locker – line busy (817) 468-3903

I called Footlockers and Footactions in my area here in LA and NADA.  Pasdena, Santa Anita, Glendale etc...they DO NOT have the pack.  All the stores I called said only HOHLA will have them unless you are a specialty type mom and pop.  Like another posted one store in Encino will have these 1st cme 1st served.  I may have to drive to encino...later tonight.  ugh...

So these are looking like there gonna be harder to find then
I thought. I called all the local FL & Champs, none is getting them and the mom & pop stores ain't getting them either. Anbody on here in Albany, NY that might kno where to find these. I have one shot left or Eastbay maybe, cuz the FootLocker in Crossgates Mall told me to check back in today

Back
Top Bottom