AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

So these are looking like there gonna be harder to find then
I thought. I called all the local FL & Champs, none is getting them and the mom & pop stores ain't getting them either. Anbody on here in Albany, NY that might kno where to find these. I have one shot left or Eastbay maybe, cuz the FootLocker in Crossgates Mall told me to check back in today

laugh.gif
@ 300 posts before RD.  gl to all of ya'll gettin these.  not a fan of the 6s and my account is on tht recession. 

folks just get on nikestore.com at 11:55 PM EST and get ya damn size and be happy about it

Seems like the only people hyping this release up are resellers... Those who want to cop should be able to... (given that you don't mind paying retail + shipping)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Seems like the only people hyping this release up are resellers... Those who want to cop should be able to... (given that you don't mind paying retail + shipping)

I disagree...see my post. I live in LA and called all the FL FA in my immediate area and NONE have them.  I will def have to go online..and waiting for sights to crash per usual.

^^ Yeah but there are places selling them for $400 shipped right now. Which is basically Retail + tax + shipping. Why not just pull the trigger on that rather than camping out or clicking refresh every 3 seconds??

Resellers are not hyping these up they are pretty damn limited just talked to my FNL connect and they said 1 pair per size. WTH.....

not sure if this has been posted already - but HOH Daly City said the were giving out wrist bands today....

i'm not going to chase this pack...but want to pass on what I heard..

not sure if this has been posted already - but HOH Daly City said the were giving out wrist bands today....

i'm not going to chase this pack...but want to pass on what I heard..

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

I wouldnt be surprised if dudes in Houston are already camping, they most likely are. I heard from my manager that Galleria HOH only has 30 to sell to the public. So take that for what its worth but this package is definitely super limited. If HOH Galleria has that low of a number to sell id take a wild guess that theres no more than about 250 packs in all Houston. Even if theres 300 or 350 thats still about the amount of Space Jams 1 of the 2 HOH receieved. Granted I know the SJs werent limited but thats a lot of dudes thatll be missing out on these.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CATS ARE IN HOUSTON. HUGE +@% CITY TO RECEIVE ONLY THAT AMOUNT, THAT'S CRAZY. ALOT OF DUDES WILL BE MAD.

This is looking like a mini-version of the original DMP all over again. Luckily I have no money so I don't even need to worry about it. Good luck to everyone else on the hunt.

I STAND CORRECTED!!!
I took the liberty of calling all of the malls in the Dallas area (not Ft. Worth, sorry) and only 8 stores will be getting these. Of course those of you from the DFW area know that Big Mikes and DKs sold out a few weeks back and all of Sports Sole packs (with the exception of the one I released earlier) have been reserved. Hope this helps
wink.gif

Valley View Mall

Champs – no

Finish Line – no

Foot Action – no

Foot Locker – no

North Park Mall

Champs – no

Finish Line – no

Foot Action – no

Foot Locker (HOH)– yes

Stonebriar Mall

Champs – no

Finish Line – no

Foot Action – no

Foot Locker – no

Galleria Mall

Champs – no

Finish Line – no

Foot Action – no

Foot Locker – no

Town East Mall

Champs – yes

Finish Line – yes

Foot Action – yes

Foot Locker (HOH) – yes

Irving Mall

Champs – no

Finish Line – yes (Can be Reserved for $20)

Foot Action – yes

Foot Locker – no

Parks Mall

Champs – no

Finish Line – no

Foot Action – yes

Foot Locker – line busy (817)-468-3903

damn. havent called my store yet but my hookup said he got me. hopefully JB doesn't hate arden mall after the whole spacejam riot. haha 
laugh.gif

how early do i have to go to the mall to get them i never camped before because i usally preorder my shoes. my mall opens at 8:30.

Back
Top Bottom