AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

At first the guy said that that style code was already released in 91.

Then he went on to say that it is in the system but they usually
don't know release dates until 3 months ahead.

Nonetheless JB has it in the scrapbook right now.....

Good to hear.

I will still be on the bandwagon for the White/Varsity Red's though.

Originally Posted by GTEK

At first the guy said that that style code was already released in 91.

Then he went on to say that it is in the system but they usually
don't know release dates until 3 months ahead.

Nonetheless JB has it in the scrapbook right now.....

Good to hear.

I will still be on the bandwagon for the White/Varsity Red's though.
Yeah, you can't go wrong with these and those.

lets just keep calling so we can have a tally of who is right and wrong
laugh.gif
....***ding!*** oh looks like my popcorn is ready.
michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn-animated.gif

french i was just kidding about everyone calling...those nike reps are gonna want to kill us if everyone and their mom calls for something that is not evennear dropping yet. style-codes wouldnt be produced if they werent so everyone needs to chill...word is they are dropping so until we can get confirmation theyare scrapped, chill out and just wait. no need to blow up the phone and the rep's time for something no where near releasing yet.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

french i was just kidding about everyone calling...those nike reps are gonna want to kill us if everyone and their mom calls for something that is not even near dropping yet. style-codes wouldnt be produced if they werent so everyone needs to chill...word is they are dropping so until we can get confirmation they are scrapped, chill out and just wait. no need to blow up the phone and the rep's time for something no where near releasing yet.

No I know, but it would clear up alot of BS that people post on here.
laugh.gif

ok so now im confused i dont want the varsity and the infrareds only one of em... but no one is for sure about the infrareds comin out so +++, look at theposition im in... only 1 more week to decide

Just called nike and gave him the number
and he said it is the Air Jordan Infrared VI pack
but they have no information or guarantees if these are actually gonna release
or anything about the release of these
so....

if they release... cool

if they dont... o well. then ill be spending my money somewhere else. people just need to sit tight for a bit and wait it out. if it is confirmed, JB is goingto find some way to mess up this release.

pics....where are the pics of these....what's the official RD, with out a confirmed date it ani't official and a round about month doesn't counteither.

Originally Posted by auright

pics....where are the pics of these....what's the official RD, with out a confirmed date it ani't official and a round about month doesn't count either.

lmao when have you ever seen a jordan release where we knew the exact date this many months prior....they always just give a month...thats why in all thecatalog pics it just gives a month and the releases below it

example....

Air-Jordan-June-2010-Release2.jpg

seems too good to be true
and if true, it seems as if it would be an international release

JUST called spoke to Josh actually

When I gave him the style code, he said, "the infrared pack, sir?"
I said yup, he said there was no other news about a potential release date or availability or if it was scrapped, he kept on saying that they are getting theblackvarsity reds in on the 23rd and I am like no I want to know more about the infrared pack

He didn't say june at all
he said sometimes when shoe concepts kept scrapped the style code stays in the system, so ...

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by auright

pics....where are the pics of these....what's the official RD, with out a confirmed date it ani't official and a round about month doesn't count
either.

lmao when have you ever seen a jordan release where we knew the exact date this many months prior....they always just give a month...thats why in all the catalog pics it just gives a month and the releases below it

example....

Air-Jordan-June-2010-Release2.jpg

if they're a international release, they wouldn't be in a american catalog.

think u missed the point...i was just showing jb doesent give an exact date this far from the release...they always just give the month...the catalog pic wasjust an example

the rising suns and the all white 12 thats are coming out with the 25th anniversary also look the same

iight we can close this topic now that we all know this pack isnt happening... lol u guys fail to realize the white red 6s are dropping in june... obviously heaint droppin the same shoe twice in a year, forget bout twice in a month

i think it will be a international release...... definitely, Jb keep on playing with my emotion

Back
Top Bottom